COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Covid-thread brehs, I need some good pro-vaccine talking points. I’m fed up with these idiots, and I’ve been barking on them, but i need some better info to bolster my arguments.
use your own version of this, it's likely that they aren't actually in need of logical scientific solace, but some other emotional palliative:

You say the vaccine was created too fast, is a cheeseburger was created too fast at the drive thru? You'll trust a complete stranger deliver ubereats into your belly via their car, but don't trust a scientist? Wouldn't you expect science to move as fast as it could when the entire world is faced with destruction? Weren't we raised on the jetsons? If you knew that the clinical trials stayed the same speed, that the science behind this vaccine has been developed over 40 years, would that still be too fast for the vaccine to come out?

If you were given right now, unlimited money and time to work on your dream goal, wouldn't you accomplish it? For a virologist, for immunologists, this was the case.

alternatively I have said this to my friend who was "skeptical"

Most people's understandings of virology go to the extent of the movie of I Am Legend, if those people, the same people thinking that 5G caused this, that thinks it was a plandemic, who don't care about disproving or proving their own understandings, who want to watch youtube videos for 40m and not even read a damn book, are the only people that are left in the world after the virus turns me into a zombie, I'll gladly turn into a zombie.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can we have a state vaccination site stickie?. I will organize it if possible.

I want that information out there.
Y'all are grown adults, you can decide if want to do it or not.

I said this before, they want to vaccinate every body and if you don't get the good stuff now, they gonna give payless version months from now.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Covid-thread brehs, I need some good pro-vaccine talking points. I’m fed up with these idiots, and I’ve been barking on them, but i need some better info to bolster my arguments.

First of all tell them they are not getting corona virus injected into their body.

The vaccine is mrna, which something the body naturally recognizes.

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

COVID-19 and Your Health

It is not a microchip or whatever the fukk people are saying. Basically the mRNA causes the cell to form this protein on the outer surface of the cell, that protein then activates the natural immune response because it something the body is not familiar with.
So when a person gets infected with Covid, the body already ready, is like we got this.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
If it's covid pneumonia its treatable. Make sure they give him blood thinners, remdesivir and the antibody cocktail. As long as the hospital can keep the complications down he will get through it. Covid in itself doesn't kill you it's the complications that do. Covid thickens the blood and floods the lungs with fluids and if it's not stopped in time you die from things like blood clots, heart attack or a stroke. Just make sure there giving him proper treatment.

Is he on a ventilator or supplement oxygen? If he's on supplemental oxygen and still breathing on his own he has a good shot at beating it.

Currently he's on supplement oxygen and his blood oxygen level is in the 80%s.... But hopefully you right breh.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I said this before, they want to vaccinate every body and if you don't get the good stuff now, they gonna give payless version months from now.

What's the reasoning behind this?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

This is a good idea and you should start it.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Currently he's on supplement oxygen and it blood oxygen level is in the 80%s.... But hopefully you right breh.

My dads oxygen got as low as 70 as long as he's breathing on his own they just need to treat him properly. Ask them what they gave him and what he's on right now.

Covid high jacks cells and replicates itself. Since he's already in the hospital his immune system isn't killing the virus fast enough you gotta make sure they give him the antibody cocktail or Remdesivir and make sure he's on blood thinners.

The antibody cocktail is when someone recovers from Covid they cycle there blood through a machine that collects enyzmes than the blood is put back into the donor. Than they run those enzymes through a sick patients IV bag which helps fight the virus faster.

Remdesivir is a antiviral drug that stops the virus from replicating.

My dad spent 6 days at the first hospital I took him to and they released him but he wasn't getting better so I took him to another hospital that's where he got the remdesivir treatment and instantly improved. He spent 4 days at the second hospital but by day two his voice was much stronger when I would face time him and his overall demeanor was more up beat.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What's the reasoning behind this?

Well the vaccine costs money. And the government is pouring money into this thing. There are news reports of vaccines spoiling because they have not been used, people deliberately destroying vaccines etc. The vaccine has to be kept at subzero freezer that not many places have. The concern is how are we going to vaccinate the rural population. The idea is to vaccinate everyone, but it might not be able to be done. Right now the two on the market are Moderna and Pfizer which are 94 to 95 per cent effective. After 1st dose it is 80% effective and 2nd dose 95% effective.

There are vaccine shortages. And now there is Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine which has efficacy of 57-76 percents. This is one shot, but this is payless bullshyt I am talking about. They might even give this vaccine to the low income communities. It is better to be signed up for the vaccine so you get the most efficient one.

Which Covid Vaccine Should You Get? Experts Cite the Effect Against Severe Disease

There was a breh here, talking about everything will get back to normal by summer, no it fukken wouldn't. lol

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Well the vaccine costs money. And the government is pouring money into this thing. There are news reports of vaccines spoiling because they have not been used, people deliberately destroying vaccines etc. The vaccine has to be kept at subzero freezer that not many places have. The concern is how are we going to vaccinate the rural population. The idea is to vaccinate everyone, but it might not be able to be done. Right now the two on the market are Moderna and Pfizer which are 94 to 95 per cent effective. After 1st dose it is 80% effective and 2nd dose 95% effective.

There are vaccine shortages. And now there is Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine which has efficacy of 57-76 percents. This is one shot, but this is payless bullshyt I am talking about. They might even give this vaccine to the low income communities. It is better to be signed up for the vaccine so you get the most efficient one.

Which Covid Vaccine Should You Get? Experts Cite the Effect Against Severe Disease

There was a breh here, talking about everything will get back to normal by summer, no it fukken wouldn't. lol

When do you think things will be back to normal?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Yo I'm willing to pay out of pocket for the Moderna. fukk that J&J one. I would take that one for free if I could pay for the good one.