COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl dad is not looking good at the moment they found bacteria infections in his lungs and the next 48 hours is going to be crucial for him.

I pray that he get through. My girl love her dad I hate to see her crying. :mjcry:
I don't pray anymore, but all the best thoughts for you in your situation.

Hope he pulls through.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My girl dad is not looking good at the moment they found bacteria infections in his lungs and the next 48 hours is going to be crucial for him.

I pray that he get through. My girl love her dad I hate to see her crying. :mjcry:

If it's covid pneumonia its treatable. Make sure they give him blood thinners, remdesivir and the antibody cocktail. As long as the hospital can keep the complications down he will get through it. Covid in itself doesn't kill you it's the complications that do. Covid thickens the blood and floods the lungs with fluids and if it's not stopped in time you die from things like blood clots, heart attack or a stroke. Just make sure there giving him proper treatment.

Is he on a ventilator or supplement oxygen? If he's on supplemental oxygen and still breathing on his own he has a good shot at beating it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
coli beef never ends :troll:

the disease will end eventually but it could take a very very long time. I think the key is better treatments TBH.

Yes and more oversight at overwhelmed hospitals. Also hospitals aren't using all of the available treatments. Some places you're put on a ventilator and you're left in God's hands and others they will look under every nook and cranny for some promising experimental treatment to save a patient.

This someone turns the old trope of "the money is in the treatment" trope on it's head as this time the money was in the "cure" and thus was the focus. I'm not faulting anyone for that. It makes sense to want to be rid of it as soon as possible. But now that the vaccines are out it's obvious they are kind of in the middle of game changing Atomic Bomb and Hitler's "wonder weapons;" not going to force a quick victory but not entirely useless either. With this going on longer now there needs to be focus out back into treating the disease and increased scrutiny on how the treatment is administered.