COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah playa, it is. Only the strong will survive this. I suggest people pick up a hobby and starting reading books. This shyt is here for a minute.
Yup
I just been reading and learning new skill/ eating clean and home workout

Im in a strict curfew..cant leave house after 8pm or 12 will arrest u

Canada don't play

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People are feeling more and more hopeless everyday because of this shyt and I blame Chinas negligence, Trumps stupidity and these crooked ass leaders that chose greed over health.. This should have been avoided.

I had to literary talk a friend out of suicide last night. Shorty was already going through it but since this pandemic. She told me if this is gonna be life as We know it then I no longer wanna be here :mjcry:

Stayed up till 6 AM talking to her.. Told her she gotta be strong for her daughter and who knows... They might solve this next month. Stay optimistic.. Theyll solve this a month later and you gone and where that leave your family?

Thankfully she didnt do it.​

The mental health toll is tough. So many people don’t know when they will go back to work if ever. Companies burning through cash.

coli one of the few things that lifts my spirit as every day seems the same

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
If I knew how to embed I'd post the vid but Bill Maher had a dope interview on his show with these evolutionary biologists who just dropped a new book. Essentially they're 90% convinced this virus is man-made. Spoke about how the politicization of the pandemic made this theory ostracized. Pointed out the fact the virus affects so many different organs which is unusual. Recommended the vaccine(I believe Astrazeneca's) with the actual virus in it over the mRNA versions. Spoke about how while all viruses typically mutate, but they normally weaken in the process(opposite of Covid). They found it odd for a "naturally occurring" virus to be so deadly and contagious to those indoors versus outdoors. I'm paraphrasing but it was definitely food for thought. Recommend everybody take a look.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
If I knew how to embed I'd post the vid but Bill Maher had a dope interview on his show with these evolutionary biologists who just dropped a new book. Essentially they're 90% convinced this virus is man-made. Spoke about how the politicization of the pandemic made this theory ostracized. Pointed out the fact the virus affects so many different organs which is unusual. Recommended the vaccine(I believe Astrazeneca's) with the actual virus in it over the mRNA versions. Spoke about how while all viruses typically mutate, but they normally weaken in the process(opposite of Covid). They found it odd for a "naturally occurring" virus to be so deadly and contagious to those indoors versus outdoors. I'm paraphrasing but it was definitely food for thought. Recommend everybody take a look.

Do you know the name of the book?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Johnson Johnson gets fda approval tomorrow
Its one shot..and 85 percent efficacy

It’s actually only 66% effective breh. That’s how they get you. Their overall number was not the impressive number they were seeking, so they instead come out and say it’s 85% effective in preventing severe COVID. They have to lead with what statistic makes their drug look best in order to increase confidence and sales.

Preventing severe COVID is still valuable, but these pharma companies are tricky with how they present their information to the public.

Johnson & Johnson vaccine is 66% effective in global study