COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
When do you think things will be back to normal?
Let's be honest the Pre-COVID life we knew will never return as it was. On some scale we're gonna be fighting this or a mutation of it forever. The scars this leaves will be permanent. If we can vaccinate the majority of the population by the end of 2021 maybe in 2022 people will be able to gather again but this shyt gonna still be killing people randomly and if a mutation gets outta wack we're screwed.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest the Pre-COVID life we knew will never return as it was. On some scale we're gonna be fighting this or a mutation of it forever. The scars this leaves will be permanent. If we can vaccinate the majority of the population by the end of 2021 maybe in 2022 people will be able to gather again but this shyt gonna still be killing people randomly and if a mutation gets outta wack we're screwed.

shyt's crazy, nothing we can really do.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not wearing a mask is going to be a long time from now.
I would expect indoor mask requirements at least through 2021 but probably well into 2022.

The president needs to explore other avenues of how to mass produce vaccines because it ain't getting out fast enough. I'm an essential worker and they aren't even talking about vaccinations for us yet.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I would expect indoor mask requirements at least through 2021 but probably well into 2022.

The president needs to explore other avenues of how to mass produce vaccines because it ain't getting out fast enough. I'm an essential worker and they aren't even talking about vaccinations for us yet.

I work at a restaurant, dont know if that qualifies as an essential worker. Im obese and take blood pressure medicine. Sadly im the only person at my job who wears a mask. Even the managers dont wear one, vast majority of customers dont either.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
China Using Anal Swabs for COVID Testing

the country has adopted a new method for detecting the coronavirus: anal swabs

Anal testing is being used so far only on select groups, mainly high-risk cases and people in quarantine. Some people who have been subjected to anal testing include passengers arriving in Beijing and a group of more than 1,000 schoolchildren and teachers who were thought to have been exposed to the virus, Forbes reported.

Go to China brehs

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
People are feeling more and more hopeless everyday because of this shyt and I blame Chinas negligence, Trumps stupidity and these crooked ass leaders that chose greed over health.. This should have been avoided.

I had to literary talk a friend out of suicide last night. Shorty was already going through it but since this pandemic. She told me if this is gonna be life as We know it then I no longer wanna be here :mjcry:

Stayed up till 6 AM talking to her.. Told her she gotta be strong for her daughter and who knows... They might solve this next month. Stay optimistic.. Theyll solve this a month later and you gone and where that leave your family?

Thankfully she didnt do it.​

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
People are feeling more and more hopeless everyday because of this shyt and I blame Chinas negligence, Trumps stupidity and these crooked ass leaders that chose greed over health.. This should have been avoided.

I had to literary talk a friend out of suicide last night. Shorty was already going through it but since this pandemic. She told me if this is gonna be life as We know it then I no longer wanna be here :mjcry:

Stayed up till 6 AM talking to her.. Told her she gotta be strong for her daughter and who knows... They might solve this next month. Stay optimistic.. Theyll solve this a month later and you gone and where that leave your family?

Thankfully she didnt do it.​
Son, a lot of women are feeling it. shyt everybody is going to need therapy after this.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
My co worker at my part time job who got this shyt still hasn’t gotten her taste or smell back and it’s been 9 months.

im still in awe how I didn’t get this shyt. I was in the house with her and the other 3 folks who tested positive. Hell I gave the consumer who had it a bath that morning.

One thing this shyt has taught me is to do whatever makes you happy. I used to look at folks a certain way for getting surgery (weight loss, lip injections etc), spending a ridiculous amount of money on non essential things but god damn with this virus just do whatever makes you happy. It’s really taking folks out without warning.

be safe brehs and try to focus on all the positive things you got right now. Work, friends, family, air in your lungs, health etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I work at a restaurant, dont know if that qualifies as an essential worker. Im obese and take blood pressure medicine. Sadly im the only person at my job who wears a mask. Even the managers dont wear one, vast majority of customers dont either.
Essential worker means when everything had mandatory shut downs you still had to work. I never stopped working and they'll never stop us from working.