Daps
The Juice is prepared.:salute:
ESbdxeOWAAA2uun

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Supposedly federal government has stopped all non-essential travel for employees and contractors.

Man sanitizer is so hard to find now :heh:

People on FB making their own.

I started doing some basic prepping like 2 weeks ago with stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water. I probably have 10x 18 roll packs of toilet paper in the garage and maybe like 12x cases of water.

My girl thought I was crazy when I started slowly accumulating that shyt. Every day I came home with toilet paper and she would be looking at me like :gucci:

Saying shyt like “omg you are crazy...why are you wasting money like that!?!”....even though we gonna use the shyt eventually anyway :ufdup:

Then she went to the store last night and saw toilet paper was sold out. Hit me with a “we got enough right?!?!?“:lupe:

:salute: Hero shiiit.

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m finally watching Contagion, on the scene where the virus mutated

nikka said ..

“the current case mortality rate is likely to fluctuate between 25 % and 30 % based on socioeconomic factors and with this new mutation we are predicting an R0 of no less than 4”

:wow:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know somebody who moved to Italy to play pro soccer. He’s saying the whole country is being quarantined and its killing younger people too it just hasn’t gotten out yet to the public for a lot of reasons

I gotta admit at first I thought this was just a media sensation and just a version of the flu but this is legit scary right now

the country and president is trying to downplay it. It will be taken seriously once some older politician dies from it and they realize sh1ts real until then Trumps gonna try to surpress the numbers by not testing.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I know somebody who moved to Italy to play pro soccer. He’s saying the whole country is being quarantined and its killing younger people too it just hasn’t gotten out yet to the public for a lot of reasons

I gotta admit at first I thought this was just a media sensation and just a version of the flu but this is legit scary right now

the country and president is trying to downplay it. It will be taken seriously once some older politician dies from it and they realize sh1ts real until then Trumps gonna try to surpress the numbers by not testing.

Italian death toll soars amid travel ban

Death toll in Italy has soared, 133 deaths in one day :lupe:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

r u serious bruh?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
r u serious bruh?

that’s what he’s saying i ain’t in Italy to confirm it.

but he never seemed like a bs artist to me.

Edit: I texted him again he’s saying most of Northern Italy and parts of southern now

so it’s not the whole country but that’s a whole lot of people still