COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
One thing this Coronavirus shyt has showed is that the world governments are completely useless when it comes to things like these. And it also showed how pathetic the Chinese govt is. Xi Jinping is probably going to go down as the WOAT Chinese president in modern history especially if China loses its international economic might its been building.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing this Coronavirus shyt has showed is that the world governments are completely useless when it comes to things like these. And it also showed how pathetic the Chinese govt is. Xi Jinping is probably going to go down as the WOAT Chinese president in modern history especially if China loses its international economic might its been building.

China droppee the ball initially but they seem to be doing a great job containing the spread. South Korea is going an even better job. If anything this will expose the inability of western governments to handle large crisis

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So how much money is this secret group in this Chinese Government making from selling secret coronavirus treatments?

Healthcare is public and free at point of use in China, so it costs the Government. You think the Government is benefiting from paying more for healthcare AND choking their economy, losing $1 Trillion?

How exactly are they making $1 Trillion from treating coronavirus? Who is paying for these secret corona drugs, and what are they?

You have to have answers for every other Government that is hurting their economy over this, too.

Bro... the motive behind why they may be doing what their doing is beyond me...
I'm just saying dont believe everything.
Do u have the virus? Who do u personally know that has it?

And stop bringing up money.
They print money... the ppl who have the power enough to be behind virus panic, I doubt would care about a trillion dollars here and there.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ya know usually if I'm not worried or interested in something I wouldn't be in multiple pages of a thread about it....

I'm not worried about the virus...
I like the discussion about it and seeing how ppl are reacting

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro... the motive behind why they may be doing what their doing is beyond me...
I'm just saying dont believe everything.
Do u have the virus? Who do u personally know that has it?

And stop bringing up money.
They print money... the ppl who have the power enough to be behind virus panic, I doubt would care about a trillion dollars here and there.

No one is saying believe everything.

But when every country infected with the virus is crippling their economies to fight it, you can be sure it's pretty serious.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They're saying a Coronavirus vaccine wont be available in a year. What the hell are we suppose to do in the mean time?:mindblown:

4a1.jpg

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

China implemented perhaps the most ambitious, agile and aggressive disease containment effort in history. It changed the course of this virus. Our response on the other hand, is it better?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italy and China both just need to be bushed. There needs to be some serious ramifications against both countries for what they've caused.

Viruses do not care what country it's in. Should people be mad at the us for all these flu deaths and all the contact they have with other nationalities in spreading the flu? I dont remember countries being mad at us for h1n1.