COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I started doing some basic prepping like 2 weeks ago with stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water. I probably have 10x 18 roll packs of toilet paper in the garage and maybe like 12x cases of water.

My girl thought I was crazy when I started slowly accumulating that shyt. Every day I came home with toilet paper and she would be looking at me like :gucci:

Saying shyt like “omg you are crazy...why are you wasting money like that!?!”....even though we gonna use the shyt eventually anyway :ufdup:

Then she went to the store last night and saw toilet paper was sold out. Hit me with a “we got enough right?!?!?“:lupe:

You bought all that but you got a gun and ammo to protect it if shyt hits the fan? Can you shoot? :ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Last 4 Canadian cases were travelers who visited the US, I believe only one actually went to an affected country before going to the States. Are they testing people in the States who haven't been to the affected countries?

so far it seems all go to sunnybrook

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
so far it seems all go to sunnybrook

Most of them do. I know three of em went to other hospitals: North York General, Scarborough General (infected worked at a condo near Agincourt Mall, I know you're probably never in that area but stay away) and Toronto Western

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
What is the purpose of participating in the thread, if your under the opinion responses are hysterical and the virus spread and impact is exeggerated? People mentioning how they're not worried and fine -- but in multiple successive posts?? Just fukking move along and bask in your superiority. Instead of bombarding the thread with nonsense. Everyone is selfishly speaking about their interest. Ignoring some of us have relatives -- grandparents, parents, extended fam -- who are potential risks. A virus has comparisons to aids and the flu -- no solidified treatment -- and people talking about I'm not worried. Really? Not evem concerned about the medical implication for years to come??

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most of them do. I know three of em went to other hospitals: North York General, Scarborough General (infected worked at a condo near Agincourt Mall, I know you're probably never in that area but stay away) and Toronto Western

Grew up around agincourt mall went to leacock :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What is the purpose of participating in the thread, if your under the opinion responses are hysterical and the virus spread and impact is exeggerated? People mentioning how they're not worried and fine -- but in multiple successive posts?? Just fukking move along and bask in your superiority. Instead of bombarding the thread with nonsense. Everyone is selfishly speaking about their interest. Ignoring some of us have relatives -- grandparents, parents, extended fam -- who are potential risks. A virus has comparisons to aids and the flu -- no solidified treatment -- and people talking about I'm not worried. Really? Not evem concerned about the medical implication for years to come??

exactly
my grandma is in her 80's my parents are in their 60's
I have a niece that has asthma