COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not good at all. We’ve past the point of containment.. BIG TIME.
16 million people on lock down in Italy, only way to slow this virus is through non-pharmaceutical interventions.

In other words.. my nikkas please grab what you need to be ready in the event shyt has to stop for 2-3 weeks because of quarantines in your city.

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]

Last 4 Canadian cases were travelers who visited the US, I believe only one actually went to an affected country before going to the States. Are they testing people in the States who haven't been to the affected countries?

as of prior to last week the guidance has been not to, only test if
1. Been to China in last 2 weeks
2. Been in contact with someone infected lol

and even with the expansion of those guidelines there seems to be inconsistency and reluctance/inability to test in many parts of the country. See this clip on Evergreen Health at the 7:22 mark (not timestamped)

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Because you guys are in here trying to stir up a panic. And for some reason you think that shyt is cool :what:

You guys are so caught up in the bullshyt that you wanna condemn anybody who chooses to have a positive outlook. You legit just told somebody that if they aren’t willing to join in on the fear mongering they should just leave. Just think about how ridiculous that is:gucci:

makes me wonder what the hell is really going on in here:jbhmm:

So wait a minute
you edited my reply and completely left out the 1st part of it which I gave receipts, 100 percent facts on debunking your ridiculous theory
:snoop:

Well, OK
I only assumed you took that L with dignity so, let’s move on and address the 2nd part which you replied to

you’re using words like panicking and fear monger and I only ask you respectfully do you watch news do you listen to the radio do you read at all because how can somebody use those words when you have countries like China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Iran & Italy have quarantine cities; major areas, Districts sections of tens of millions of their own people to contain this pandemic
And in our country last week the US stock market lost $4 Trillion and that’s with a T not a B so I respectfully ask you once again do you even understand what you’re saying ... because we are beyond panic & fear mongering

the only equivalence I see in a thread like this is wanna do makes a thread about a PAWG A post a bunch of her pictures saying how good she looks .... then a brigade of Hotep, militant, B1 nikkaz come in and say how disgusting she is , she looks like shyt , she walks on all fours , cave bytch this cave bytch dem nikkaz tend to spend more time posting their negativity then the dudes who want to admire her

:yeshrug: it just doesn't make sense - say/post how u feel & keep it moving

So if you think this shyt is basically a nothing burger then do you