COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I can’t remember, but was the hype for swine flu and SARS as big as this? The deaths and contagion this widespread?
Swine flu yea. People were scared to death of it. Only difference now is social media and our access to information so it makes it look like this is 10x worse. This may end up being worse in the end tho but who knows

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Swine flu yea. People were scared to death of it. Only difference now is social media and our access to information so it makes it look like this is 10x worse. This may end up being worse in the end tho but who knows

I hope not. Someone posted a comparison video of all these viruses. That swine flu was on some shyt. Millions of bodies infected.:picard:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Because you guys are in here trying to stir up a panic. And for some reason you think that shyt is cool :what:

You guys are so caught up in the bullshyt that you wanna condemn anybody who chooses to have a positive outlook. You legit just told somebody that if they aren’t willing to join in on the fear mongering they should just leave. Just think about how ridiculous that is:gucci:

makes me wonder what the hell is really going on in here:jbhmm:
My wife has had a stem cell transplant and has absolutely no natural immunity anymore. All these anti vaccination fukkfaces put her life in danger, just because of some fukking bullshyt. People should ALWAYS air on the side of caution when it comes to this shyt, like why the fukk not? Until there is actual marshal law that legally stops people from doing whatever the fukk they want, then nobody is stopping anybody from doing whatever the fukk they want. What I don’t understand is when people go out of their way to try and convince other people that they are safe when you have absolutely no idea if that is true or not. I certainly understand if your personal experiences have proven to you that you will never get sick, and you are personally immune to all viruses, but ALOT of people have been personally affected by all of these outbreaks over the years, themselves or loved ones, and to have the stance that “everybody is fine” when the president of the fukking country and his dumb fukk administration is personally intervening to manipulate the country’s response to this outbreak, and not acting at all to stop this from spreading, all because it will have a negative impact on the stock market? They should have news channels devoted solely to this, because when people try to hide and lie from something like this, it will get a lot worse than initial projections. From Italy’s response, that should tell you that China is lying their asses off about how bad it is, and what they are telling us is pretty fukking bad in its own right, now multiply that by 2.5-5%.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My wife has had a stem cell transplant and has absolutely no natural immunity anymore. All these anti vaccination fukkfaces put her life in danger, just because of some fukking bullshyt. People should ALWAYS air on the side of caution when it comes to this shyt, like why the fukk not? Until there is actual marshal law that legally stops people from doing whatever the fukk they want, then nobody is stopping anybody from doing whatever the fukk they want. What I don’t understand is when people go out of their way to try and convince other people that they are safe when you have absolutely no idea if that is true or not. I certainly understand if your personal experiences have proven to you that you will never get sick, and you are personally immune to all viruses, but ALOT of people have been personally affected by all of these outbreaks over the years, themselves or loved ones, and to have the stance that “everybody is fine” when the president of the fukking country and his dumb fukk administration is personally intervening to manipulate the country’s response to this outbreak, and not acting at all to stop this from spreading, all because it will have a negative impact on the stock market? They should have news channels devoted solely to this, because when people try to hide and lie from something like this, it will get a lot worse than initial projections. From Italy’s response, that should tell you that China is lying their asses off about how bad it is, and what they are telling us is pretty fukking bad in its own right, now multiply that by 2.5-5%.
And just to follow up, why not just create a “Caronavirus hoax” thread and post the pie in the sky shyt in there? It’s nice to have a thread where you get bottom line information from different areas of the country, as I’m sure it would be reassuring to have a thread for skeptics to talk about how they are going to sneeze in each other’s mouths and play tag in the bathroom after taking a piss *pause*

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I hope not. Someone posted a comparison video of all these viruses. That swine flu was on some shyt. Millions of bodies infected.:picard:
Yea I hope not too. But you never know. I know a lot of people here are too young to remember. If social media was around the way it is now we’d be seeing similar results.

My ex wife got diagnosed with it and I made her stay in the bedroom, sent my daughter to my parents, and disinfected the whole apartment. She was straight 3 days later
:heh:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea I hope not too. But you never know. I know a lot of people here are too young to remember. If social media was around the way it is now we’d be seeing similar results.

My ex wife got diagnosed with it and I made her stay in the bedroom, sent my daughter to my parents, and disinfected the whole apartment. She was straight 3 days later
:heh:

Smart. I been spraying Lysol on everything and cleaning door knobs and shyt. I live with my brother and he's sick, staying away from that MF.:scusthov:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started doing some basic prepping like 2 weeks ago with stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water. I probably have 10x 18 roll packs of toilet paper in the garage and maybe like 12x cases of water.

My girl thought I was crazy when I started slowly accumulating that shyt. Every day I came home with toilet paper and she would be looking at me like :gucci:

Saying shyt like “omg you are crazy...why are you wasting money like that!?!”....even though we gonna use the shyt eventually anyway :ufdup:

Then she went to the store last night and saw toilet paper was sold out. Hit me with a “we got enough right?!?!?“:lupe:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started doing some basic prepping like 2 weeks ago with stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water. I probably have 10x 18 roll packs of toilet paper in the garage and maybe like 12x cases of water.

My girl thought I was crazy when I started slowly accumulating that shyt. Every day I came home with toilet paper and she would be looking at me like :gucci:

Saying shyt like “omg you are crazy...why are you wasting money like that!?!”....even though we gonna use the shyt eventually anyway :ufdup:

Then she went to the store last night and saw toilet paper was sold out. Hit me with a “we got enough right?!?!?“:lupe:
:russ:

My dad Tryna find surgical masks and shyt.. I told him I grabbed my masks and respirator joints jan 27.. I’ll give you 15 of the 50 surgical masks if you want and 2 of the 20 N95 jawns

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And just to follow up, why not just create a “Caronavirus hoax” thread and post the pie in the sky shyt in there? It’s nice to have a thread where you get bottom line information from different areas of the country, as I’m sure it would be reassuring to have a thread for skeptics to talk about how they are going to sneeze in each other’s mouths and play tag in the bathroom after taking a piss *pause*

I keep offering them skeptics to go travel and prove us wrong. I will start a GoFundMe. Nobody taken me up on my offer

We will find em Flights cheap right now.. MIA to Dubai is $550 rn:blessed:

we will send em to Seattle, Wuhan, South Korea, north Italy:banderas: whoever your height desire. u just gotta vlog

Or maybe they are a cruise ship kind of person, :russ:we can book those too

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Lotta propaganda, false information, and fear-mongering being circulated throughout this thread.

I’ve been keeping my eye on this story for months now, and some shyt just ain’t sitting right with me.

All I can say is for everyone to use their intuition and to not just blindly believe everything you see and hear. No matter the source.

Believe a Coli posters anti vax logic or billion dollar firms losing business over this and the scientists :ohhh:

Tough ..

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Reinfection shyt kinda spooky. I hear ppl moving self quaratine from 14 days to 28 days

https://nypost.com/2020/03/08/chine...ys-after-getting-all-clear-to-leave-hospital/

Chinese man dies from coronavirus five days after getting all-clear to leave hospital

By Lee Brown

March 8, 2020 | 11:14am

wuhan2.jpg

A staff member sprays disinfectant at a temporary hospital set up to treat coronavirus patients in a sports stadium in Wuhan, ChinaGetty Images
A 36-year-old Chinese man has died from coronavirus just five days after being discharged from hospital with the all-clear, according to his widow and reports.

In early February, Li Liang had been admitted to a temporary medical center in Wuhan, the epicenter of the COVID-19 spreading across the globe, his widow, Wang Mei, told the South China Morning Post.

“He only had a low temperature when he was admitted, only just a bit of coughing,” she said, saying he took traditional Chinese medicine twice a day and soon felt so good he volunteered to help at the hospital.

Li was eventually discharged to a temporary quarantine center at the end of the month after two swab tests came back negative for the coronavirus, his widow said.

After initially feeling sprightly enough to exercise daily, he soon started feeling sick again — and eventually died on March 2 after being rushed to Puai Hospital, Wang said.

Coronavirus was listed as the cause of death, according to a released death certificate, according to the International Business Times.

SEE ALSO
Trump: Closing borders a 'godsend' in controlling coronavirus spread
The case is sparking panic in China over the possibility of so-called cleared patients getting reinfected, according to the reports, with a number of Wuhan’s makeshift hospitals suspending plans to discharge patients, according to the Morning Post.

However, officials at the World Health Organisation believe it is more likely that the initial tests that cleared him were wrong, rather than him getting sick again, the International Business Times said

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reinfection shyt kinda spooky. I hear ppl moving self quaratine from 14 days to 28 days

https://nypost.com/2020/03/08/chine...ys-after-getting-all-clear-to-leave-hospital/

Chinese man dies from coronavirus five days after getting all-clear to leave hospital

By Lee Brown

March 8, 2020 | 11:14am

wuhan2.jpg

A staff member sprays disinfectant at a temporary hospital set up to treat coronavirus patients in a sports stadium in Wuhan, ChinaGetty Images
A 36-year-old Chinese man has died from coronavirus just five days after being discharged from hospital with the all-clear, according to his widow and reports.

In early February, Li Liang had been admitted to a temporary medical center in Wuhan, the epicenter of the COVID-19 spreading across the globe, his widow, Wang Mei, told the South China Morning Post.

“He only had a low temperature when he was admitted, only just a bit of coughing,” she said, saying he took traditional Chinese medicine twice a day and soon felt so good he volunteered to help at the hospital.

Li was eventually discharged to a temporary quarantine center at the end of the month after two swab tests came back negative for the coronavirus, his widow said.

After initially feeling sprightly enough to exercise daily, he soon started feeling sick again — and eventually died on March 2 after being rushed to Puai Hospital, Wang said.

Coronavirus was listed as the cause of death, according to a released death certificate, according to the International Business Times.

SEE ALSO
Trump: Closing borders a 'godsend' in controlling coronavirus spread
The case is sparking panic in China over the possibility of so-called cleared patients getting reinfected, according to the reports, with a number of Wuhan’s makeshift hospitals suspending plans to discharge patients, according to the Morning Post.

However, officials at the World Health Organisation believe it is more likely that the initial tests that cleared him were wrong, rather than him getting sick again, the International Business Times said

:ohhh:

Corona trolling disappearing only a week later like :shaq: