NULL
uIZpjCi.png
Sound like some of these coli nikkas.:mjgrin:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Trump administration is committing genocide & no one wants to call it what it is :francis:

other countries (especially the Black & Brown ones) do this sort of thing, people are ready to invade & governments would get toppled smh
Sadly when history books are rewritten after we're gone, it will be called exactly what it is. Then add this"vaccine" to it and it's population control hiding in plain sight

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just heard on BBC News that most CEOs are in favor of mandatory vacs for their employees. :beli:

Freedom of choice being taken away from us. :upsetfavre:
Edit: and yes, this is regarding America since it was mentioned.
You're free to not take it. You just need to seek employment elsewhere.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Which is fukkin corrupt. Why should a mandatory vac be a thing if people been working DURING this Pandemic? :beli:
They need to wait for evidence it prevents transmission but if it does and you work in an industry where you expose the general public yeah you should be vaccinated. They can’t have employees be needlessly exposing customers to asymptotic spread.

Should customers have to catch this from company employees and possibly die just to make employees feel better?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My mother got the first of two doses of the Pfizer vaccine today. Said it was really easy. They gave her the shot, then had her wait for 15 minutes nearby to make sure no adverse reaction happens, and then she left.

She told me that later in the day her arm ached a bit and that was about it. She says she feels perfectly fine otherwise.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They need to wait for evidence it prevents transmission but if it does and you work in an industry where you expose the general public yeah you should be vaccinated. They can’t have employees be needlessly exposing customers to asymptotic spread.

Should customers have to catch this from company employees and possibly die just to make employees feel better?

This vaccination is for one strain of the Virus. This thing is creating new forms. One vac isn’t gonna end this. The flu shot exists yet people still get the flu because there’s multiple variations of it.

Face masks should continue on til at least a year from now.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
My mother got the first of two doses of the Pfizer vaccine today. Said it was really easy. They gave her the shot, then had her wait for 15 minutes nearby to make sure no adverse reaction happens, and then she left.

She told me that later in the day her arm ached a bit and that was about it. She says she feels perfectly fine otherwise.
95 percent of the people who take it
cant wait for my mom to take it