COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
We lost my great grandma this morning, I'd mentioned her before in this thread that she was looking better and but she took a turn for the worse and ended up back in the hospital. :mjcry:

She lived a long life at 92 yrs old and told us she don't want nobody crying over her when she gone. :wow: A G til the end

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We lost my great grandma this morning, I'd mentioned her before in this thread that she was looking better and but she took a turn for the worse and ended up back in the hospital. :mjcry:

She lived a long life at 92 yrs old and told us she don't want nobody crying over her when she gone. :wow: A G til the end
:snoop:Very sorry for your loss fam

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sorry for your family loss my brother :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so happy a vaccine is out and hopefully we can end this pandemic by may. Then we all can get back to playing outside, going to the movies, eating out and not being in fear of getting covid.

This pandemic has been heavy on my mental health and most importantly my wife and kids.
Children need a social life as well.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My mother got the first of two doses of the Pfizer vaccine today. Said it was really easy. They gave her the shot, then had her wait for 15 minutes nearby to make sure no adverse reaction happens, and then she left.

She told me that later in the day her arm ached a bit and that was about it. She says she feels perfectly fine otherwise.
My mother is a nurse at the hospital and they just received the vaccine. Told her to go take it but she wants to wait and see what happens to her coworkers first :francis:. My grandparents live with her though so I need her to take it ASAP just in case she brings something home and inadvertently gets them sick.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This vaccination is for one strain of the Virus. This thing is creating new forms. One vac isn’t gonna end this. The flu shot exists yet people still get the flu because there’s multiple variations of it.

Face masks should continue on til at least a year from now.
The vaccination is going to limit the severity of the sickness, just like the flu shot. Like the scientist and doctors said, if enough people get vaccinated, it will be enough to return to normal life.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The vaccination is going to limit the severity of the sickness, just like the flu shot. Like the scientist and doctors said, if enough people get vaccinated, it will be enough to return to normal life.

This is what the co-inventor of the Pfizer vaccine said

440px-Ugur_Sahin_01.jpg

"Prof Ugur Sahin, BioNTech co-founder, also raised hopes the jab could halve transmission of the virus, resulting in a "dramatic reduction in cases".
Last week, BioNTech and co-developers Pfizer said preliminary analysis showed their vaccine could prevent more than 90% of people from getting Covid-19.
About 43,000 people took part in tests.
In an interview on BBC One's Andrew Marr Show, Prof Sahin said he expected further analysis to show the vaccine would reduce transmission between people as well as stop symptoms developing in someone who has had the vaccine.
"I'm very confident that transmission between people will be reduced by such a highly effective vaccine - maybe not 90% but maybe 50% - but we should not forget that even that could result in a dramatic reduction of the pandemic spread," he said."

Covid-19: Normal life back next winter, says vaccine creator

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think people will jump on board after the first 2-3 Waves. Some wanna see how it affects those who took it.

Me, I don’t plan on getting it. I haven’t had a flu shot since high school. But making it mandatory is just downright anti-freedom.