COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Coli fam I put in my 2 weeks, I can't do it anymore. On my wing 28 outta 30 patients have it, on my 2 days off we lost 3 patients, sending out 2 more today. They letting nurses and techs work with covid and they blaming us for the high rate:mindblown: the average age is over 90 and all are dealing with dementia or some sort of mental issue
12-16 hours of dealing with soiled diapers mental issues covid and being treated like trash by staff and patients will take its toll on you.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli fam I put in my 2 weeks, I can't do it anymore. On my wing 28 outta 30 patients have it, on my 2 days off we lost 3 patients, sending out 2 more today. They letting nurses and techs work with covid and they blaming us for the high rate:mindblown: the average age is over 90 and all are dealing with dementia or some sort of mental issue
12-16 hours of dealing with soiled diapers mental issues covid and being treated like trash by staff and patients will take its toll on you.
damn man, that sounds like absolute hell.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
damn man, that sounds like absolute hell.
These people are old and angry then we have ones that are fully functional And lazy. Their people put them in homes because they don't wanna deal with em anymore. They have diabetes or something minor and will shyt and piss on themselves Just because they know you have to clean them up. Plus passing trays is a headache you minus whale throw the food in the bed on the floor at the wall and on the patient

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
These people are old and angry then we have ones that are fully functional And lazy. Their people put them in homes because they don't wanna deal with em anymore. Try have diabetes or something minor and will shyt and piss on themselves Just because they know you have to clean them up. Plus passing trays is a headache you minus whale throw the food in the bed on the floor at the wall and on the patient

Good move putting that notice in. The American people don’t respect their health care workers enough to deserve care when they get sick with this. Y’all bear the brunt of this shyt. Getting out helps you maintain your health and sanity. No need to die on this hill when people are failing to take it seriously.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
These people are old and angry then we have ones that are fully functional And lazy. Their people put them in homes because they don't wanna deal with em anymore. Try have diabetes or something minor and will shyt and piss on themselves Just because they know you have to clean them up. Plus passing trays is a headache you minus whale throw the food in the bed on the floor at the wall and on the patient
Wow breh
I'm
glad you're getting out

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Some relatives are stupid as fukk
If your mom/ grandmother/ etc is close to 100

1 CALL US BEFORE YOU COME
Don't just pop up and then Get an attitude when we're telling you no visits
2 if you show up and they are sleep DO NOT BANG ON THE WINDOW SCREAMING AND YELLING
Lastly, they're sick and on specific diets bringing them greasy ass fast food destroys their stomach

Idiots :snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
uIZpjCi.png
So Republicans in favor of more regulations and price controls...

oh naw, government overreach!!