COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doodle

Banned
Daps
U assume they are under USA law
We can at least stop any of them from docking or picking up people. Close down all cruise ports and if any Americans travel to another country to cruise they are fined and can't return until we are sure they are negative.

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Have no clue why ur mad.
My expertise is history.
History of them telling you about some dumb ass virus but ain't shyt happening.
History of them medicating u to line their pockets.
A history of them giving u diseases..
Not curing them.

Do u have the coronavirus.... does someone u personally know have it?

Go hide in ur cave...

I'm outside chillin
Ya know usually if I'm not worried or interested in something I wouldn't be in multiple pages of a thread about it....

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A 2nd cruise ship in the Bay Area?

Pushing it back a week???

They better cancel that shiit like SXSW.

The Grand Princess had been forbidden to dock in San Francisco amid evidence that the vessel was the breeding ground for a cluster of nearly 20 cases that resulted in at least one death after a previous voyage.

Tired of frisco getting this special treatment and Oakland getting the b*stard step child treatment. :francis:

And they are pushing it back a whole year. I said the same thing before looking twice at the date.:pachaha:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Lots of events being canceled. But I went to Atlanta Brunch Fest today and folks were partying with no fux.

matter of fact, how is dat ‘rona affecting strip clubs?

Media hype vs. Reality..... bruh. I live in LA, people aren't running into chaos over here. Went to Costco. Went to the gym. Nothing. No one is panicking.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Media hype vs. Reality..... bruh. I live in LA, people aren't running into chaos over here. Went to Costco. Went to the gym. Nothing. No one is panicking.

yeah it looks normal to me as well, but i notice little shyt like most of our stores being out of hand sanitizer or cough syrup is you experiencing this in LA? I'm in cincy,ohio.

I don't see too many people openly panicking or even wearing face mask, so I would say people here just being cautious at best which is understandable.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Tired of frisco getting this special treatment and Oakland getting the b*stard step child treatment. :francis:

And they are pushing it back a whole year. I said the same thing before looking twice at the date.:pachaha:

Oh I missed it :lolbron:

Cruises should be temporarily suspended by law until this thing is under control.

Yes.

U assume they are under USA law

Damn. Plot thickens. :patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
yeah it looks normal to me as well, but i notice little shyt like most of our stores being out of hand sanitizer or cough syrup is you experiencing this in LA? I'm in cincy,ohio.

I don't see too many people openly panicking or even wearing face mask, so I would say people here just being cautious at best which is understandable.
The mass panic is an internet thing. Everyone is living their life outside of it, at least in most of America.

I’m keeping more of an eye for sick people when I’m out. Trying to not touch things. I got my hand sanitizer, so I use it when I get back into my car. I should Lysol my keys though. :francis:
Yep. I'm in NYC and everyone is going about their life. The only thing I hate is these cacs and other non-Blacks are nasty af. Not covering their mouths/nose and coming to work/school sick smdh.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yep. I'm in NYC and everyone is going about their life. The only thing I hate is these cacs and other non-Blacks are nasty af. Not covering their mouths/nose and coming to work/school sick smdh.
Almost Everyone does that. :francis:

I don’t like to use my hands; if I gotta sneeze or cough I just cradle my arm and let loose in my inner elbow or bicep.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:snoop:

as already said in here : if you don’t think this shyt is that serious ; then why are you in this thread
you could just keep it moving and live your life

:hubie:
Because you guys are in here trying to stir up a panic. And for some reason you think that shyt is cool :what:

You guys are so caught up in the bullshyt that you wanna condemn anybody who chooses to have a positive outlook. You legit just told somebody that if they aren’t willing to join in on the fear mongering they should just leave. Just think about how ridiculous that is:gucci:

makes me wonder what the hell is really going on in here:jbhmm:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro... ur looking at in a real simplistic way...

I cant tell u who responsible for this shyt... or their exact motives...

But I'm old enough to have gone thru a bunch of these virus scares...

Ain't shyt happen but a bunch of panic

I never realized how easy it would be for them to control the masses and have them beg to be injected with some unknown "cure"... just because they're scared

So how much money is this secret group in this Chinese Government making from selling secret coronavirus treatments?

Healthcare is public and free at point of use in China, so it costs the Government. You think the Government is benefiting from paying more for healthcare AND choking their economy, losing $1 Trillion?

How exactly are they making $1 Trillion from treating coronavirus? Who is paying for these secret corona drugs, and what are they?

You have to have answers for every other Government that is hurting their economy over this, too.

Last edited: