COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably most of the anti-maskers aren't gonna take the vaccine either. The Trump supporters I know all aren't taking it.
That’s fine. When it’s required to return back into normal every day facets of society like large public gatherings, maybe they’ll change their tune. Maybe not. Don’t rejoin us in society as far as I’m concerned.

Anyone that I know personally who has been downplaying this from the start is basically dead to me and that unfortunately includes one of my good friends from childhood, his fiancé and his whole family who have been condescending to anyone around them taking it seriously

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Haven't worked since March. Been relying on government assistance since then and my mom still talking about how I gotta buy Christmas gifts for everyone. Why do some people keep getting caught in this materialism trap:snoop:

Pandemic and you think peoples priorities would be to save money and focus on their health. Lol

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My mother texted me this morning that some of her colleagues at work are now coming down with COVID and at least 2 of her coworkers are already in the ICU. shyt is crazy. I pray she stays safe :snoop:

Thankfully my girl's family is recovering after they got it. The mother had a fever for the longest time but it has gone away now and just has the lost of taste and smell and a slight cough. Other members of the family seem to be fully recovered.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Haven't worked since March. Been relying on government assistance since then and my mom still talking about how I gotta buy Christmas gifts for everyone. Why do some people keep getting caught in this materialism trap:snoop:

Pandemic and you think peoples priorities would be to save money and focus on their health. Lol

No disrespect but ya moms ain’t shyt for that :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
at this point, the vaccine is the only answer...too many in this country refuse to be responsible and don't care about the common good

how can any progress be made with so many selfish & stupid people :snoop:

Unfortunately their is too many selfish, ignorant people running around STILL not taking this virus seriously. Perfect example is that Kingsmen dude. He has all sorts of people defending him when he's spouting bullshyt in other Covid related threads.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you test for long-term side effects in a few months?

They follow-up with participants of vaccine trials over a long time period, to see how they progress. The trial participants were already selected to be a representative sample of the general population.

For the general public, they follow up with any (anecdotal) reports of adverse events and try to research the cause: VAERS - About Us

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
better to be hot all day than permanently cold...continue to stay safe! :myman:

:damn:this shyt hot

:patrice: we had so many cases at the nursing home that cdc came thru. We're following proper precautions so we passed everything. The topic of the vaccine came up and one of the guys said"yea take it if you want, we'll Be visiting you, it's a rush product"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They follow-up with participants of vaccine trials over a long time period, to see how they progress. The trial participants were already selected to be a representative sample of the general population.

For the general public, they follow up with any (anecdotal) reports of adverse events and try to research the cause: VAERS - About Us

Maybe I need to be more precise.

How can you test for long-term side effects and/or side effects which appear after a long-time in a 2, 3, or 4 month period?