COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
Wait so you had symptoms awhile ago and kept going out until this weekend? That’s fukked up

No I didn't have the main symptoms and I am not really an outgoing person. I had not been to work until the day of my test and I only decided to take the test because I found out someone at my office had tested positive the day before.

As soon as I found out I was positive, I've been inside. And FYI, I've had the test done twice before and was found to be negative. Get off your high horse. You don't know shyt

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
December needs to get here ASAP, once the first batch of people start getting vaccinated, I believe the anxiety levels will go down and restrictions will ease for most states.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was chatting with my sister yesterday, public health phds, harvard,blah blah blah. I asked for the ultimate conservative worsecase scenario:

Aids gave us condoms, to be used forever now.
Covid will give us masks and yearly double dose injections forever......forever. Life expectancy worldwide plummets. Basically when you get to 60ish with pre existing conditions, its almost a death sentence, people in general will just start dying earlier and we will accept it.

It never goes away. Covid stays with us forever and spikes every now and again.

She also said None of the vaccinnes touted over 90% had been peer reviewed.....dosent mean theyre not amazing, but it does mean that expectations should be moderated. Its not a silver bullet. The announcements are for stock prices mostly,but a lot of work has to be done by society to make it work and she doubts USA will have the will. Japan,china,south korea,Africa, Europe no problem but the USA specifically......no confidence, too many variables.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
First, my opinion DOES NOT reflect my actions. I have never been anti-mask, I have never said this virus was a hoax. My ACTIONS have been complying with what’s been asked and I HAVEN’T had no issues with it.

Just because I’m out here saying a lockdown shouldn’t be necessary makes me the bad guy? Because I want businesses to thrive??Because I want people to have jobs? A lockdown will NOT stop this virus. That’s stupid as fukk. :what: :mjlol:

You think you know me because I’m voicing my thoughts? I don’t give a shyt about attention. :camby:
:snoop: lockdowns dont work... yet I'm in Australia where we had one of the harshest lockdowns in the world.

And now where I live we goin on nearly 4 months without a case.. businesses are fine lol the government gave them money to pay their bills and employees:youngsabo:

I was pissed watching yall party thru summer.. but now its summer here and imma be able to spend xmas with all my family, no masks, no social distancing :blessed:

Yall gonna be fighting this shyt till 2022 :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I was chatting with my sister yesterday, public health phds, harvard,blah blah blah. I asked for the ultimate conservative worsecase scenario:

Covid will give us masks and yearly double dose injections forever......forever. Life expectancy worldwide plummets. Basically when you get to 60ish with pre existing conditions, its almost a death sentence, people in general will just start dying earlier and we will accept it.

She also said None of the vaccinnes touted over 90% had been peer reviewed.....dosent mean theyre not amazing, but it does mean that expectations should be moderated. Its not a silver bullet. The announcements are for stock prices mostly,but a lot of work has to be done by society to make it work and she doubts USA will have the will. Japan,china,south korea,Africa, Europe no problem but the USA specifically......no confidence, too many variables.

If it gets like that I'd have no choice but to move out the states. It "only effects old people" will hit a lot Definitely when we all turn... Well, old

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

so basically i'm moving out he damn country ASAP. thanks

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

thanks china and trump

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What businesses are being restricted in LA that you feel are unnecessarily being closed. Earlier you mentioned being able to go to shops and pick up food, but aren't those service open? At least from 5am to 10pm?

The current shutdown isn’t as bad as the first one months ago. I’m just spitballing about it getting to that point where lots of places were closed.

:snoop: lockdowns dont work... yet I'm in Australia where we had one of the harshest lockdowns in the world.

And now where I live we goin on nearly 4 months without a case.. businesses are fine lol the government gave them money to pay their bills and employees:youngsabo:

I was pissed watching yall party thru summer.. but now its summer here and imma be able to spend xmas with all my family, no masks, no social distancing :blessed:

But your government took care of you guys. I don’t have faith in my gov, and I’m sure Australians aren’t as hard headed as Americans. :beli:

See, our views of a lockdown differ. What you experienced isn’t what I experienced months ago. Cali lockdown the first time was light compared to other countries.

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

i shoulda wifed that PAWG ausie and moved to the down unda :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
hopefully he’s still nonchalant enough to

:russell: @ 500,000 deaths if one of his parents and his 90 year old grandfather are included in that number.

90 years is a nice long life right? So no biggie. And it’s just death, he’ll be alright.. that old nikka tough, right?
My grandpas are already dead, but fukk you for trying to make this personal, bytch boy. Just because I’m not in an uproar doesn’t mean I’m not brushing it off.

I bet you’re one of those lames that didn’t take it seriously until the sports shutdown or someone close to you passed because of COVID-19.

Y’all acting like I’m out here maskless and spitting on people and not washing my hands, or throwing parties. I keep telling y’all I’ve been practicing safe procedure, but you don’t pay attention because y’all are stressing my OPINIONS. :upsetfavre: :scust:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Eh....

I see her point but something both of you seem to be over looking....using AIDS as an example....death rates for AIDS dropped by 62% from 2001 to 2012. And the 2001 numbers were a fraction of the death rate in the 80's.

The death rate for COVID-19 is not going to stay static for ever. It will continue to drop as doctors get a better understanding of how to treat it. People thought AIDS was a death sentence too, at one point.

Fred.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
US so dedicated to being number 1 that it seems like they got more cases each day than the rest of the top 10 combined. maybe even further down the list but that's embarrassing enough. :francis: