COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Has any county successfully snuffed out Covid, and has no new cases?

Some countries have had no community (local) infections for long periods but if you allow international travel then you always run the risk of importing cases.

"As much of the world struggles to contain new waves of the Covid-19 pandemic, Taiwan just marked its 200th consecutive day without a locally transmitted case of the disease."
Taiwan Covid: How they went 200 days without a locally transmitted case - CNN

New Zealand and Taiwan have done very well generally speaking.

"New Zealand recorded just two new cases of coronavirus on Monday, the nation’s health authorities said, while there are just 52 active cases there. The nation’s successful handling of the pandemic has been attributed to widespread and early testing (1.2 million tests have so far been carried out), clear communication around public health measures and a test-trace-isolate system established early on. New Zealand’s successful response in dealing with the virus comes even despite the country reporting their first case around February 28, more than one month after the U.S. reported its first travel-related case on January 21."
New Zealand, With Its Covid-19 Outbreak Under Control, Is In Talks With Biden As U.S. Exceeds 12 Million Cases

"Taiwan has registered just 607 coronavirus cases this year and seven related deaths, according to the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control. Florida has a slightly smaller population (21.5 million) but has recorded more than 897,000 cases and 17,600 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 tracker."
No lockdowns, no downturn: Taiwan attracts skilled expats with (mostly) COVID-19-free life

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Some countries have had no community (local) infections for long periods but if you allow international travel then you always run the risk of importing cases.

"As much of the world struggles to contain new waves of the Covid-19 pandemic, Taiwan just marked its 200th consecutive day without a locally transmitted case of the disease."
Taiwan Covid: How they went 200 days without a locally transmitted case - CNN

New Zealand and Taiwan have done very well generally speaking.

"New Zealand recorded just two new cases of coronavirus on Monday, the nation’s health authorities said, while there are just 52 active cases there. The nation’s successful handling of the pandemic has been attributed to widespread and early testing (1.2 million tests have so far been carried out), clear communication around public health measures and a test-trace-isolate system established early on. New Zealand’s successful response in dealing with the virus comes even despite the country reporting their first case around February 28, more than one month after the U.S. reported its first travel-related case on January 21."
New Zealand, With Its Covid-19 Outbreak Under Control, Is In Talks With Biden As U.S. Exceeds 12 Million Cases

"Taiwan has registered just 607 coronavirus cases this year and seven related deaths, according to the Taiwan Centers for Disease Control. Florida has a slightly smaller population (21.5 million) but has recorded more than 897,000 cases and 17,600 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 tracker."
No lockdowns, no downturn: Taiwan attracts skilled expats with (mostly) COVID-19-free life

Yeah we got no shot then, United States the travel hub of the world :francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah we got no shot then, United States the travel hub of the world :francis:

In 2018

USA no.3 80 million

China no.4 63 million

niYvgPC.png

This is for China .. For the last 30 days.

JDAxbu8.png

USA for the last 30 days

oZLLVLr.png

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Has any county successfully snuffed out Covid, and has no new cases?
Yeah.. where I live in Australia theres zero active cases

Been that way for months really. Only cases we do get are returning international travellers.
But those travellers are forced into government approved hotels, manned by soldiers and police, for 14 days. So theres literally zero chance of it getting back into the community here

Seriously I dont understand how america cant look outside their country and follow countries that have eliminated it.. it's so frustrating cos i got family in the south that I know are just carrying on like normal and def gonna catch it :mjcry:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yeah.. where I live in Australia theres zero active cases

Been that way for months really. Only cases we do get are returning international travellers.
But those travellers are forced into government approved hotels, manned by soldiers and police, for 14 days. So theres literally zero chance of it getting back into the community here

Seriously I dont understand how america cant look outside their country and follow countries that have eliminated it.. it's so frustrating cos i got family in the south that I know are just carrying on like normal and def gonna catch it :mjcry:

Curse of Americans entitlement, people want to make it a simple case of left vs right. But if that was the case the LGBT in West Hollywood wouldn't be ready to ride on Newsome because of the new restrictions. In the end Americans rather have the choice to risk they life if they see fit:yeshrug: