Chicago
Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is real life brehs…

"At a short news conference during the president’s visit to the C.D.C. lab in Atlanta on Friday, Dr. Robert R. Redfield, the director of the C.D.C., said the agency had never denied a request by local public health officials. “All of our state labs now have the ability to test for this virus,” he said.

Mr. Trump interjected at one point, as administration officials explained the timetable for rolling out tests to the states. “Anybody right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test,” the president said. “They’re there. They have the tests and the tests are beautiful.”"

As John Hammond once said "I really hate that man.":beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also never said it was a joke and it's not serious. I said the fear and panic mongering is an issue and will cause problems. That's the problem with some of you lot; it's all or nothing. There's no such thing as nuanced response. If you're not having a Chicken Little moment then you're not taking the outbreak serious in some minds. That's a ridiculous standpoint.
No one is saying to panic though we all hope it’s nothing and goes away but breh is giving people information to let them know what’s out there . You haven’t seemed to say anything to the people also spreading information such as black people being immune and the numerous people who just come running in the thread to sayi don’t care about it , it’s nothing blah blah

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not cancelling my trips over my DEAD corpse.

1r5o7y.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one is saying to panic though we all hope it’s nothing and goes away but breh is giving people information to let them know what’s out there . You haven’t seemed to say anything to the people also spreading information such as black people being immune

Oh, you mean misinformation? Something I cautioned about days ago?

Who's saying they don't care? As I stated before you seem to equate having a less panicked attitude towards the outbreak as apathy.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me and a couple other people in this thread have been saying this for weeks. :sas1:

Y’all still wanna listen to sensationalized news articles and be scared though.:unimpressed:

I dont think anyone on here is worried about dying from this virus. The main concern is the risks it poses to the elderly and the impact it will have on the global economy. I think ALL of us should be very concerned about the possibility of being quarintined in the coming months and weeks. This is whats containing the virus in China at the moment. Can you imagine something similar taking place in the US? Do we have the cultural discipline? The infrastructure?

Last edited: