COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because china locked down an entire city. That cant happen elsewhere.

And Vietnam still has new cases

"Vietnam's Ministry of Health on Saturday confirmed three new coronavirus cases, raising the number in the Southeast Asian country to 20.
The ministry said 101 suspected coronavirus cases are quarantined in the country while 23,228 others are being monitored."

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-coronavirus-cases-rise-to-18-health-ministry
Also very hot and humid there

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
In other words you fell for the media's scare tactics and spent the last week reading articles and watching youtube videos and now you think you're qualified to speak on a subject you obviously have minimal knowledge about.

I could give two shyts about your post graduate schooling. The bottom line is you have absolutely NO clue or understanding of the long-term effects of this virus. And you know how I know this?.....because even the doctors themselves don't know. So stop all the bullshyt speculation.

Let's speak on what we do know. and that's that 99% of the people who get this virus will beat it with no issue. Period. Most people who come into contact with It won't even get infected. And most of the people who get infected will show mild symptoms and maybe none at all. That's what we DO know. So fukk outta here with all your little theories and bullshyt assumptions about the long term effects. You're clueless on that matter just like everybody else is.

But it's ok. I get it. You're a little prideful. You don't wanna admit that you're gullible. So now you're on your confirmation bias shyt trying to look for any and everything to support your view point. But it doesn't change the fact that this is a mild illness that most of the population will overcome rather easily. Point blank. You wanna keep crying about that fact go right ahead. I'll be upping this thread many times in the coming months to have a good laugh at all you paranoid muthafukkers. I'm sure this thread will be a ghost town soon enough :pachaha:

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTU4MDYyMTUwMjg1NjY2MDA1%2Fbill-cosby-annoyed.png

would you care to explain how does 99% beat the virus when 100,000 are infected with 3,500 deaths

math is NOT a lot of nikkaz strong point :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fukking dagos gonna fukk up all my plans.:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Have fun
That's not what I get from this thread at all. Most people seem to believe the virus is an existential threat to humanity. The global economy has been exposed as a soggy house of cards felled by a mild respiratory disease. The Coronavirus is a welcomed wake up call if nothing else. It shows that we aren't prepared to leave the tutorial to play the real game yet.
what ? Your making Stuff up man or blowing things out of proportion. You acting like we aren’t current getting more cases in the us resulting in people being quarantined so yes this is something to be concerned about as it effects your life if you get quarantined or your family members pass away. Doesn’t mean it’s the walking dead Virus . But also stop acting like everything is fine and people need to just man up or something. The next poster is how most generally feel . If you other posters don’t care so much why are you in this thread commenting . How About just living your life or making a thread about something else such as myths about Coronavirus. You are honestly not adding anything constructive to the thread and actually derailing it because you don’t like the info and news being posted in a Coronavirus news thread .
I dont think anyone on here is worried about dying from this virus. The main concern is the risks it poses to the elderly and the impact it will have on the global economy. I think ALL of us should be very concerned about the possibility of being quarintined in the coming months and weeks. This is whats containing the virus in China at the moment. Can you imagine something similar taking place in the US? Do we have the cultural discipline? The infrastructure?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • State of emergency in New York.
  • 23 of the infected are traced to one person.
  • My firm is having people work from home to prevent possible transmission.
  • The MTA is finally cleaning buses and trains. It took a strain of the flu for them to finally sanitize everything.
That’s a lie I, was on the 2 train to the Bronx and back this morning , literally every car for the last 8 cars had homeless people sleeping on . When on a work day it’s usually like 5 straight cars

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:rudy:I just came in to check on u nikkaz...

:rudy:Cause of that virus and shyt, that yall said was gonna kill everybody...

:rudy:You nikkaz good?....Yall good?

:rudy:Did it make it to ur state yet?

:rudy:Did yall kill all yall asians yet to contain it?

:rudy:Alright cool... ima go back outside now, with the rest of the people and live my life
:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTU4MDYyMTUwMjg1NjY2MDA1%2Fbill-cosby-annoyed.png

would you care to explain how does 99% beat the virus when 100,000 are infected with 3,500 deaths

math is NOT a lot of nikkaz strong point :snoop:
Once again.....Those are 100k CONFIRMED cases. Which means there's prolly hundreds of thousands more who ALREADY got it and beat it without even knowing. And thousands more who got it RIGHT now and don't know because they'll never show any symptoms. Once again....you guys need to use your fukkin head.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Once again.....Those are 100k CONFIRMED cases. Which means there's prolly hundreds of thousands more who ALREADY got it and beat it without even knowing. And thousands more who got it RIGHT now and don't know because they'll never show any symptoms. Once again....you guys need to use your fukkin head.
You know the flip side of that is that they can also go back and look at recent deaths and find out it was due to this. I believe they had a case of a person who died in Washington who they found out after the fact might have died of this.

But I agree I think the death rate will go down with more testing.