COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
In other words you fell for the media's scare tactics and spent the last week reading articles and watching youtube videos and now you think you're qualified to speak on a subject you obviously have minimal knowledge about.

I could give two shyts about your post graduate schooling. The bottom line is you have absolutely NO clue or understanding of the long-term effects of this virus. And you know how I know this?.....because even the doctors themselves don't know. So stop all the bullshyt speculation.

Let's speak on what we do know. and that's that 99% of the people who get this virus will beat it with no issue. Period. Most people who come into contact with It won't even get infected. And most of the people who get infected will show mild symptoms and maybe none at all. That's what we DO know. So fukk outta here with all your little theories and bullshyt assumptions about the long term effects. You're clueless on that matter just like everybody else is.

But it's ok. I get it. You're a little prideful. You don't wanna admit that you're gullible. So now you're on your confirmation bias shyt trying to look for any and everything to support your view point. But it doesn't change the fact that this is a mild illness that most of the population will overcome rather easily. Point blank. You wanna keep crying about that fact go right ahead. I'll be upping this thread many times in the coming months to have a good laugh at all you paranoid muthafukkers. I'm sure this thread will be a ghost town soon enough :pachaha:

Dude has been a little haughty since Day 1 but was dropping good information for the most part but he literally got the Napoleon complex once his thread blew up, just like our favorite musty Indian when his Russia thread exploded in popularity in HL. Having a huge thread on a subject and posting tweets does not make you an expert on said subject. Be humble.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also I want to highlight something. In China, the hardest hit area, there are about 80,000 confirmed cases and about 2500 deaths. As of yesterday the new cases in China appear to be dropping as well as in the rest of Asia.

With that in mind do you think it's responsible or productive to put out "leaked memos" and studies from Australian economists stating that 96 million people in the United States will become infected resulting in 480k deaths or there can be 15 million deaths globally, respectively? That seems like fear and panic mongering to me, given the actual FACTS and numbers we have on the outbreak thus far.

People have IGNORED that and the fact that Vietnam recovered completely from Coronavirus

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Breh this is harsh. I rocks with you 99% of the time but let breh back in man. It's just a damn disagreement.:russ:

I get that but dude needs to calm down with that white boy shyt he was on. He took it to a different level. But I'm willing to let him back in if he'll drop that aspect. I could understand if he had been attacked first but that was quite the escalation.

I understand I don't have room to talk but still.....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'll let dude back in but he has to stop acting like a Nap clone. I understand he's passionate but he has to chill.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has been a little haughty since Day 1 but was dropping good information for the most part but he literally got the Napoleon complex once his thread blew up, just like our favorite musty Indian when his Russia thread exploded in popularity in HL. Having a huge thread on a subject and posting tweets does not make you an expert on said subject. Be humble.
Breh come on you can disagree but to say he’s spreading misinformation while you are quoting posters @Deacon Frye Saying stuff based in no facts such as “But they aren’t taking into account that many of us have already had it which is what I believe.”

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No no no, you're just not smart enough to understand the "maths" surrounding this pandemic. Do you even science bro? :troll:
The paranoia is hilarious yet disturbing at the same time. Somebody posted a video on here the other day of some young Asian dude laid out in the middle of the street. The caption insinuated that he suddenly died from the virus in the middle of Flushing, Queens. Which of course feeds the paranoia becuz it’s been said it’s mostly killing the elderly. Turns out the video was fake. This type of propaganda is dangerous becuz people believe it. But when people come in here saying this is being over hyped they are ready to jump down their throats. There’s a possibility we do see a pandemic in our lifetime where everybody is dropping like flies. If people are responding to this the way they are we are doomed if something more serious happens in the future

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Breh come on you can disagree but to say he’s spreading misinformation while you are quoting posters @Deacon Frye Saying stuff based in no facts such as “But they aren’t taking into account that many of us have already had it which is what I believe.”
Oh so you think this thing just magically popped up here within the last two weeks?
:heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Where did I say he was spreading misinformation? He was kicked out of the thread for his white boy like superiority complex. I said most of the information he was dropping was good.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Thing is the experts believe the virus HAS been in the country for some time, weeks if not months, particularly in Washington, hence the community spread.

A diary posted in this thread from a UK expat in China started showing symptoms back in November and finally recovered by Christmas, some time before we knew this was a thing. So it's entirely believable that people have had the virus, got treated, got better and never knew they had it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"do you even know what an RNA virus is?"

That's when I knew what time it was :scust:......his whole post reeks of somebody who's been cramming info the past week and now he thinks he's an expert. Copying and pasting shyt because he can't properly explain his own theories. You don't get that sensitive if you really know your shyt like that :hubie:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is the experts believe the virus HAS been in the country for some time, weeks if not months, particularly in Washington, hence the community spread.

A diary posted in this thread from a UK expat in China started showing symptoms back in November and finally recovered by Christmas, some time before we knew this was a thing. So it's entirely believable that people have had the virus, got treated, got better and never knew they had it.
Ok and that’s no different than what he was posting . Like I said awhile ago no one is saying go live in a bunker but as a family member of someone younger who is in a vulnerable population not to mention older family members this is a concern especially with the US response as opposed to other countries. Why do you need to run in here ( as well as the others who are doing it ) to be like this is a joke this isn’t serious stop worrying blah blah . It would be simpler to go about your life would it not ? You don’t care or not worried cool just do you

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ok and that’s no different than what he was posting.

Did I insinuate you couldn't read or comprehend basic concepts? Then it is entirely different from what he posted which got him kicked. He can actually post in here again as long as he doesn't go on a Rick and Morty fanboy style rant.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ok and that’s no different than what he was posting . Like I said awhile ago no one is saying go live in a bunker but as a family member of someone younger who is in a vulnerable population not to mention older family members this is a concern especially with the US response as opposed to other countries. Why do you need to run in here ( as well as the others who are doing it ) to be like this is a joke this isn’t serious stop worrying blah blah . It would be simpler to go about your life would it not ? You don’t care or not worried cool just do you

I also never said it was a joke and it's not serious. I said the fear and panic mongering is an issue and will cause problems. That's the problem with some of you lot; it's all or nothing. There's no such thing as nuanced response. If you're not having a Chicken Little moment then you're not taking the outbreak serious in some minds. That's a ridiculous standpoint.