COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The markets are more important than human life??? :dwillhuh:

cacs dont care they will kill for money and try to justify it afterwards... in a twisted attempt to absolve themselves... look at the villan from Mission impossible 2 he did the same shyt!!! then tried to profit off the cure!!!:picard:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
1. Supposition.
2. That does not mean that organ damage does not occur. Both within the lungs and elsewhere. What makes you think otherwise? Lets say for the purpose of example that the fibrotic shedding is the equivalent respiratory damage to smoking for 10 years. It won't put you in hospital immediately but it will have a longer term effect on the health and efficiency of your respiratory system. Now lets say 70% of the country catch this - meaning that 70% of the country develop at least the damage that a 10 year smoker would.
[/USER]
This is exactly the type of shyt I'm talking about:what:.....you guys are just talking out your ass. making assumptions based on nothing at all. classic fear mongering shyt. You have absolutely NO idea if this virus will lead to long term health effects. Nobody does. Stop speaking nonsense.

And the diamond princess case is exactly why I'm NOT worried about this shyt. Hundreds of people in close proximity to eachother. Touching all the same doors and surfaces. Talking and mingling with eachother. And only 20% of them got infected. 0.8% died. And the majority of people who go on cruise ships are older retired people. So here you have a bunch of old people in a fukkin corona virus hot bed and 80% of em didn't even catch the shyt. Yea. Not worried :camby:

And now you wanna claim people are letting trump "think" for em just cause they're not going into a panic like your ass :hhh:......as if you're prolly not getting all your info from some kid on Reddit who got an A in biology:mjlol:

You wanna board up your house and keep track of all the confirmed cases in real time on your internet browser be my guest. That ain't gonna be me. Nothing you're doing in here is helping the cause in any way shape or form. The virus is here and it's not going anywhere. It's prolly already been here for months. So take the necessary precautions. Wash your hands, eat healthy, and sleep good. You know....things you should have ALREADY been doing beforehand. If you wanna take further precautions go ahead. But sitting here and speculating on shyt you know nothing about is pointless.

"OMG there's another case 7 cities away from me":sadcam:

Meanwhile in the last 24 hours, hundreds of people in this country have died from flu and you guys don't give a single fukk:martin:

Some of y'all just love to be stressed the fukk out :snoop:

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the youngest generation is getting hit with so much shyt b/c of older generations' malfeasance. They're gonna be 20 years old with the lungs and kidneys of a 50 year old and a hot ass, polluted planet. SMH. I don't understand our hubris. Arrogant and dumb.

---

Superstar
Daps
Anyone here contract it yet

This cat got it first, before they knew it was a new virus. Even his pet dies!

Connor Reed, a 25-year-old expat from Llandudno in North Wales, has worked in a school in Wuhan, China, for almost a year. In November he became the first British man to catch the coronavirus. From coughs and aches to burning up and spending the night in hospital, here’s how he beat the illness that is sweeping the globe.

Day 1 — Monday November 25: I have a cold. I’m sneezing and my eyes are a bit bleary. It isn’t bad enough to keep me off work. I arrived in this country to teach English as a foreign language — but now I’m a manager at a school in Wuhan, the city in central China where I have lived for the past seven months.

Day 2: I have a sore throat. Remembering what my mum used to do when I was a child, I mix myself a mug of honey in hot water. It does the trick.

Day 3: I don’t smoke and I hardly ever drink. But it’s important to me to get over this cold quickly, so that I can stay healthy for work. For medicinal purposes only, I put a splash of whisky in my honey drink. I think it’s called a ‘hot toddy’.

Day 4: I slept like a baby last night. Chinese whisky is evidently a cure for all known ailments. I have another hot toddy in the evening.

Day 5: I’m over my cold. It really wasn’t anything.

Day 7: I spoke too soon. I feel dreadful. This is no longer just a cold. I ache all over, my head is thumping, my eyes are burning, my throat is constricted. The cold has travelled down to my chest and I have a hacking cough.

The symptoms hit me this afternoon like a train and, unless there’s an overnight miracle, I will not be going to work tomorrow. It’s not just that I feel so ill — I really don’t want to give this flu to any of my colleagues.

Day 8: I won’t be in work today. I’ve warned them I’ll probably be off all week. Even my bones are aching. It’s hard to imagine I’m going to get over this soon.

Even getting out of bed hurts. I am propped up on pillows, watching TV and trying not to cough too much because it is painful.

Day 9: Even the kitten hanging around my apartment seems to be feeling under the weather. It isn’t its usual lively self, and when I put down food it doesn’t want to eat. I don’t blame it – I’ve lost my appetite too.

Day 10: I’m still running a temperature. I’ve finished the quarter-bottle of whisky, and I don’t feel well enough to go out and get any more. It doesn’t matter: I don’t think hot toddies were making much difference.

Day 11: Suddenly, I’m feeling better, physically at least. The flu has lifted. But the poor kitten has died. I don’t know whether it had what I’ve got, or whether cats can even get human flu. I feel miserable.

Day 12: I’ve had a relapse. Just as I thought the flu was getting better, it has come back with a vengeance. My breathing is laboured. Just getting up and going to the bathroom leaves me panting and exhausted. I’m sweating, burning up, dizzy and shivering. The television is on but I can’t make sense of it. This is a nightmare.

By the afternoon, I feel like I am suffocating. I have never been this ill in my life. I can’t take more than sips of air and, when I breathe out, my lungs sound like a paper bag being crumpled up. This isn’t right. I need to see a doctor. But if I call the emergency services, I’ll have to pay for the ambulance call-out myself. That’s going to cost a fortune. I’m ill, but I don’t think I’m dying — am I?

Surely I can survive a taxi journey. I decide to go to Zhongnan University Hospital because there are plenty of foreign doctors there, studying. It isn’t rational but, in my feverish state, I want to see a British doctor. My Mandarin is pretty good, so I have no language problem when I call the taxi. It’s a 20-minute ride. As soon as I get there, a doctor diagnoses pneumonia. So that’s why my lungs are making that noise. I am sent for a battery of tests lasting six hours.

Day 13: I arrived back at my apartment late yesterday evening. The doctor prescribed antibiotics for the pneumonia but I’m reluctant to take them — I’m worried that my body will become resistant to the drugs and, if I ever get really ill and need them, they won’t work. I prefer to beat this with traditional remedies if I can.

It helps, simply knowing that this is pneumonia. I’m only 25 and generally healthy: I tell myself there’s no reason for alarm. I have some Tiger Balm. It’s like Vick’s vapour rub on steroids. I pour some into a bowl of hot water and sit with a towel over my head, inhaling the fumes. I’m going ‘old school’. And I’ve still got the antibiotics in reserve if I need them.

Day 14: Boil a kettle. Add Tiger Balm. Towel over head. Breathe for an hour. Repeat.

Day 16: I phone my mother in Australia. There was no point in calling her before now — she’d only worry and try to jump on a plane. That wouldn’t work: it takes an age to get a visitor’s visa to China. I’m glad to hear her voice, even if I can’t do much more than croak, ‘Mum, I feel so ill.’

Day 17: I am feeling slightly better, but I don’t want to get my hopes up yet. I’ve been here before.

Day 18: My lungs no longer sound like bundles of broken twigs.

Day 19: I am well enough to stagger out of doors to get more Tiger Balm. My nose has cleared enough to smell what my neighbours are cooking, and I think I might have an appetite for the first time in nearly two weeks.

Day 22: I was hoping to be back at work today but no such luck. The pneumonia has gone — but now I ache as if I’ve been run over by a steamroller. My sinuses are agony, and my eardrums feel ready to pop. I know I shouldn’t but I’m massaging my inner ear with cotton buds, trying to take the pain away.

Day 24: Hallelujah! I think I’m better. Who knew flu could be as horrible as that, though?

Day 36: A tip-off from a friend sends me hurrying to the shops. Apparently, the Chinese officials are concerned about a new virus that is taking hold in the city. There are rumours about a curfew or travel restrictions. I know what this will mean — panic buying in the shops. I need to stock up on essentials before everyone else does.

Day 37: The rumours were right. Everyone is being told to stay indoors. From what I’ve heard, the virus is like a nasty dose of flu that can cause pneumonia. Well, that sounds familiar.

Day 52: A notification from the hospital informs me that I was infected with the Wuhan coronavirus. I suppose I should be pleased that I can’t catch it again — I’m immune now.

However, I must still wear my face mask like everyone else if I leave the apartment, or risk arrest. The Chinese authorities are being very thorough about trying to contain the virus.

Day 67: The whole world has now heard about coronavirus. I’ve told a few friends about it, via Facebook, and somehow the news got out to the media.

First British victim, 25, describes coronavirus

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I’ve developed a cough, sore throat and my body feeling warm brehs.

there was a case of this shyt in Raleigh where I am currently at?

do I need to panic? I’m a healthy young person..I am still moving around like normal and I don’t FEEL shytty but I figure I’ma stay in my dorm tonight and just drink tea and eat some soup and shyt.

I showed all the symptoms of this shyt but I already feel way better. Only thing I have left is a stuffy noise and slight headache and as soon as
I get some medicine and hot food I think I will be good to go.

shyt was weird, I was in cold sweats and shaking and had a high ass fever last night now it’s all gone.

Is one of the symptoms for this shyt for it to come and go?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The last 10 years, especially in America.... I've seen people just grow more and more stupid
I had to come here to vent. nikkas straight up did not see the videos in the China hospitals or the bodies stacked ontop of eachother
You got people claiming fear mongering, or its not that bad. As if that really makes sense with precautionary measures :russ:
You got shyt shutting down globally and people still thinking shyts sweet. I watched fukking nurses and all these corny crazy ass white people say

"just wash your hands and buy lysol" as if Chinese people live in fukking dirt huts :mjlol: I guess they figure nobody over there washes their body and shyt ... supreme ignorance

other people saying it only kills older people when the chinese videos clearly show a huge number of nikkas dying of all different ages, depending on how hard it hits them.

this isnt a fear monger post... its a common sense one. Whether you want to debated botched fukking death rates or compare it to flu which people die from ... I have never seen flu stack bodies in hospitals to the point where they run out of body bags and have to build camps to cremate more people quicker :russ: I personally dont care when or what I die from in life, I dont even care if you die or whatever happens with anything... but to willfully ignore and not be cautious, is probably some of the dumbest shyt ive experienced in my entire life. I've seen people straight up go from the fear monger angle to now saying " its planned to quarantine and suppress you" America is full of straight up fukking idiots :francis: People cant even stick with or admit they have no clue what the fukk is going on, they just keep juelzing into situations that dont require any input from them at all.

The Chinese also have extremely poor air quality which affects their lungs as well. Anywhoodles........

I'm just going to address one of your points out of all of that babble; much like the other fear and panic mongers, you cite official statistics from the experts then go and contradict said information to expand your own narrative. First of all, a lot of the "body stacking" videos were fake, as in they were random videos of bodies from other non coronavirus related incidents. Also, how you can discern the age of a person in a stack of bodies is beyond me, given that most of these were from poorly sourced 30 second to one minute Twitter clips.

And it's not just us rational people that are saying the disease primarily kills the old and sick, it's the experts. So why use them as a source to fear monger with, then contradict their own data? You all are invested in the panic. nikkas are shaking with anger that some of us are cautious but not paralyzed with fear like they are. shyt is weird and pathetic.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The Coli swears it's at the peak of health and fitness yet deathly afraid of a virus that does the most damage to the elderly and chronically ill. But this is a mild case (:mjgrin:) of panic compared to what I saw on r/coronavirus. You'd think the world was ending given their reactions. Yet, I bet they are still going to work, mingling with the unknowingly infected, like the good little worker bees they are.

Because we got parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts over 60?

:gucci:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is exactly the type of shyt I'm talking about:what:.....you guys are just talking out your ass. making assumptions based on nothing at all. classic fear mongering shyt. You have absolutely NO idea if this virus will lead to long term health effects. Nobody does. Stop speaking nonsense.

And the diamond princess case is exactly why I'm NOT worried about this shyt. Hundreds of people in close proximity to eachother. Touching all the same doors and surfaces. Talking and mingling with eachother. And only 20% of them got infected. 0.8% died. And the majority of people who go on cruise ships are older retired people. So here you have a bunch of old people in a fukkin corona virus hot bed and 80% of em didn't even catch the shyt. Yea. Not worried :camby:

And now you wanna claim people are letting trump "think" for em just cause they're not going into a panic like your ass :hhh:......as if you're prolly not getting all your info from some kid on Reddit who got an A in biology:mjlol:

You wanna board up your house and keep track of all the confirmed cases in real time on your internet browser be my guest. That ain't gonna be me. Nothing you're doing in here is helping the cause in any way shape or form. The virus is here and it's not going anywhere. It's prolly already been here for months. So take the necessary precautions. Wash your hands, eat healthy, and sleep good. You know....things you should have ALREADY been doing beforehand. If you wanna take further precautions go ahead. But sitting here and speculating on shyt you know nothing about is pointless.

"OMG there's another case 7 cities away from me":sadcam:

Meanwhile in the last 24 hours, hundreds of people in this country have died from flu and you guys don't give a single fukk:martin:

Some of y'all just love to be stressed the fukk out :snoop:
.:wow::wow::wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Chinese also have extremely poor air quality which affects their lungs as well. Anywhoodles........

I'm just going to address one of your points out of all of that babble; much like the other fear and panic mongers, you cite official statistics from the experts then go and contradict said information to expand your own narrative. First of all, a lot of the "body stacking" videos were fake, as in they were random videos of bodies from other non coronavirus related incidents. Also, how you can discern the age of a person in a stack of bodies is beyond me, given that most of these were from poorly sourced 30 second to one minute Twitter clips.

And it's not just us rational people that are saying the disease primarily kills the old and sick, it's the experts. So why use them as a source to fear monger with, then contradict their own data? You all are invested in the panic. nikkas are shaking with anger that some of us are cautious but not paralyzed with fear like they are. shyt is weird and pathetic.

They get very anger at us when we use DATA and prefer to be calm minded. These Coli cats just want to be scared for no reason.