COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Then a lot of old trump supporters are going to start dying. It’s almost as if..they’ve voted for this type of response:ohhh:

No matter who was in office there wouldn't be a "China like" response. Businesses and corporations here aren't going to adjust their operations unless they are forced to.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

tenor.gif

:blessed:

I shall make this world anew in my image. A just world, a righteous world.

It is darkest before the dawn and the sun is rising, heralding a new age.

MY AGE. MY WORLD. MY. WAY.

:wow:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I want to smack this woman.
'We are open for business': D.C. National Cherry Blossom Festival still on as coronavirus concerns loom

:mjtf:

The Cherry Blossom Festival brings in a shytload of people from all over the damn world and you want to keep the show going despite this virus ramping up?:what:

The city can afford to take an L on this one as we have a 500 million dollar surplus budget.

dumbest shyt I’ve read in a long time. Not you, her.

I would say I’m happy I’m not there but I’m in Seattle :mjcry:

I completely expect the numbers to take off in the DMV in the next couple days/weeks which is unfortunate but I got a feeling the closer it gets to the White House the more serious they’ll take it.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s weird because you can tell people fear it being weaponised in a sense, if you don’t already consider it a weapon at this point.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Was at work so couldn't watch the whole press conference but from what I saw dude in Ramsey County was on one of them cruise trips with other infected people.

They didn't release his identity which is kinda understable. But to not say where in Ramsey he was is fukking stupid. St. Paul is in Ramsey & if this shyt's there it's definitely in MPLS which is in Hennepin county. Multiple cities in Ramsey, I need updates on which city they found this shyt.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The last 10 years, especially in America.... I've seen people just grow more and more stupid
I had to come here to vent. nikkas straight up did not see the videos in the China hospitals or the bodies stacked ontop of eachother
You got people claiming fear mongering, or its not that bad. As if that really makes sense with precautionary measures :russ:
You got shyt shutting down globally and people still thinking shyts sweet. I watched fukking nurses and all these corny crazy ass white people say

"just wash your hands and buy lysol" as if Chinese people live in fukking dirt huts :mjlol: I guess they figure nobody over there washes their body and shyt ... supreme ignorance

other people saying it only kills older people when the chinese videos clearly show a huge number of nikkas dying of all different ages, depending on how hard it hits them.

this isnt a fear monger post... its a common sense one. Whether you want to debated botched fukking death rates or compare it to flu which people die from ... I have never seen flu stack bodies in hospitals to the point where they run out of body bags and have to build camps to cremate more people quicker :russ: I personally dont care when or what I die from in life, I dont even care if you die or whatever happens with anything... but to willfully ignore and not be cautious, is probably some of the dumbest shyt ive experienced in my entire life. I've seen people straight up go from the fear monger angle to now saying " its planned to quarantine and suppress you" America is full of straight up fukking idiots :francis: People cant even stick with or admit they have no clue what the fukk is going on, they just keep juelzing into situations that dont require any input from them at all.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah yeah yeah, we get the whole death rate thing, but the flu has tens of thousands of bodies per season in the US alone and people shrug it off. This has potential for mass casualties based upon the current death rate but those numbers likely aren't even accurate because there are likely ten of thousands, if not hundreds, of undiagnosed cases which if accounted for would lower the overall death rate. The "flu rhetoric" keeps presenting itself because people are in a mass panic over 15 US deaths and 100(?) confirmed cases while people have been apathetic about influenza despite it having a consistent track record of actual deaths.

1. Supposition.
2. That does not mean that organ damage does not occur. Both within the lungs and elsewhere. What makes you think otherwise? Lets say for the purpose of example that the fibrotic shedding is the equivalent respiratory damage to smoking for 10 years. It won't put you in hospital immediately but it will have a longer term effect on the health and efficiency of your respiratory system. Now lets say 70% of the country catch this - meaning that 70% of the country develop at least the damage that a 10 year smoker would. Do you understand what that would mean for long term public health in general? And that is just the lungs.
3. That is that more likely to affect the flu ratio as well - given the i. natural resistance ii. the generally more benign symptoms.
4. This has the potential to kill millions as things stand. Unlike you governments have to work to evade likely future disasters until the data changes.
5. Data from China might be flawed but we have examples like the Diamond Princess. There 20% got infected and 0.86% died - despite active quarantine. We would expect the infection rate to be higher has there been no quarantine. Obviously. Predictions in
6. Risk factors which you have not accounted for include i. reinfection (on already weakened bodies / organs) ii. disease becoming endemic and a permanent factor of life iii. single RNA viruses can mutate i.e. hence the risk of change of behavior for new corona viruses is extremely high iv. we already suspect at least 2 strains exist which one more dangerous than the other - google L vs S strains

I am sure I could think of more but that's a good initial list.

:ufdup:Stop letting dummies like Trump think for you. Everything that I listed is already mentioned in this thread.

@[SIZE=4][URL='https://www.thecoli.com/members/reflexion-eternal.217/']Reflexion Eternal[/URL][/SIZE]

Last edited: