COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Stop making me out you fukking idiots.

Hold this dummy

seriously breh...this thread is teeming with lots of valuable information to inform you and that was what your lazy YouTube attention span having ass came up with.

I fukking hate stupidity and some of ya’ll have fallen ill by it
Go ahead and be a sheep. :ufdup:

Not saying that’s how it is, but you shouldn’t rule out anything. :usure:

People are getting sick and haven’t even been in contact with people who have it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
By old, how old do you mean..how about 50? Don’t need to lose my parents
You ain't gonna lose your parents breh. Especially if they're still strong and active. Don't start stressing over this bullshyt. It's going to kill the same exact type of people that every other illness kills. The very old and sick.

If you're not stressing those other viruses, you shouldn't be stressing this. Take precautions but don't let the media circus get you in a frenzy. You and your fam will be straight.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CORNOVIRUS HIT FLORIDA :snoop:RIP

This thing is going to go through that state like wildfire through brush. My dad is down in Ocala in one of the biggest retirement communities in the world and I'm telling him to start stocking up the house

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The most frightening disease ever and highly contagious........but make sure you continue to go to work guys. :heh: The testing has been so piss poor in the states because the more people that are tested, the more confirmed cases of the virus you will have, including very mild or asymptomatic cases, which will have to be quarantined nonetheless as they can still spread the virus. Millions of quarantined workers, including those who are outwardly healthy, means huge losses in productivity and worker income as America's woefully inadequate paid sick leave policies aren't prepared for this sort of panic. You're working in close proximity to the infected, likely showing symptoms, and you'll never know because they'll never be diagnosed and once you get sick, you likely won't either. You'll just continue to come to work while being discouraged from engaging in any leisure activities. But remember, please congregate in close proximity at your jobs.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
here we go with this rhetoric again

more people died from the flu than sars as well though

its the higher death rate

think of coronavirus like the boeing 737max

Yeah yeah yeah, we get the whole death rate thing, but the flu has tens of thousands of bodies per season in the US alone and people shrug it off. This has potential for mass casualties based upon the current death rate but those numbers likely aren't even accurate because there are likely ten of thousands, if not hundreds, of undiagnosed cases which if accounted for would lower the overall death rate. The "flu rhetoric" keeps presenting itself because people are in a mass panic over 15 US deaths and 100(?) confirmed cases while people have been apathetic about influenza despite it having a consistent track record of actual deaths.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I want to smack this woman.
'We are open for business': D.C. National Cherry Blossom Festival still on as coronavirus concerns loom

“D.C. at this stage has no confirmed cases,” Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) said at a press conference, according to The Washington Post. “We are open for business and we expect to welcome thousands of people to our city over the next few weeks. But just know this: We are a world-class city and we have world-class preparedness as well.”

:mjtf:

The Cherry Blossom Festival brings in a shytload of people from all over the damn world and you want to keep the show going despite this virus ramping up?:what:

The city can afford to take an L on this one as we have a 500 million dollar surplus budget.