COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
However less than Sars so far.

This virus has a lower mortality rate, but a higher R0, so it has the potential to infect more people and in turn kill more. That's what a "good" virus does. Attach itself to as many hosts as possible. If it kills people right away, then it rings too many alarms before it can rob the bank...

---

Superstar
Daps
you need to do more research. the US was working on this kinda shyt for over 100 years. study up on Sears Miles.

I have a flowchart on my other comp that I might post one day if I hook that tower back up but the info is out there.

Naw breh you need to do more research, bats carry over 400 different strains of coronavirus. Those are the ones we know of and can test there are plenty more in a wide range of mammals and insects.

HIV mirrors SIVcpz or (SIV) that has existed in apes for near a century.

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why this is bad

so if I get it do I die ?

I’m in shape

I’m black has any one young and black died from this yet ?

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps

I’m in shape

I’m black has any one young and black died from this yet ?
It’s mostly bad for older folks, it’s a bad flu tho. So if you get it and you have a healthy immune system (also respiratory issues folks gunna have a lot of problems) then you’ll most likely be fine. Just make sure you do the usual procedure of getting sick which is don’t go into work, don’t fukk around in public spreading it and get a lot of rest.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Naw breh you need to do more research, bats carry over 400 different strains of coronavirus. Those are the ones we know of and can test there are plenty more in a wide range of mammals and insects.

HIV mirrors SIVcpz or (SIV) that has existed in apes for decades.

Yup getting bit by a bat is a death sentence if you don’t run to a dr fast

---

Superstar
Daps

I’m in shape

I’m black has anyone young and black died from this yet?

Young people get it and likely come out fine, they are finding that it damages lung and infected body parts forever.

40 and older is where problems come and come heavy.

So think black lungs of smokers. permanently irreversible damage, once those lungs turn black from smoking they don't come back normal.

Just be smart and you will be good!

Even though CDC dropped the ball!

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It’s mostly bad for older folks, it’s a bad flu tho. So if you get it and you have a healthy immune system (also respiratory issues folks gunna have a lot of problems) then you’ll most likely be fine. Just make sure you do the usual procedure of getting sick which is don’t go into work, don’t fukk around in public spreading it and get a lot of rest.
By old, how old do you mean..how about 50? Don’t need to lose my parents