COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
she is insane :gucci:

i'm assuming she probably 50+, show her them death tolls for the older age.

my mom was gonna go on one with my aunt too for her retirement, thankfully she said fukk that.

62. She's the type that isn't going to let certain things scare her into submission. I'm the same way. But I'm thinking this may have to do with the money she's spent already. A round trip ticket to Florida, then a hotel room, then the cruise.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
waiting for my company to do this. But we haven’t had many people catch it. I think a lot have it but don’t know. Too many Chunese and Iranians here for it not to spread.

I'm waiting for the same thing. My boss just sent an email to his committee members that their meeting next week is going to be a teleconference. Which blows because everyone has already booked their flights. I just think it's a matter of time before they those of us who can to work from home. It's why I've been taking my laptop home every night.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And to do simple shyt like cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough. Clowns at my job still havent got the memo

One dude at my job still hasn't gotten the memo. And then there's the one who clogs up the toilet and leaves his log of shyt in there. I don't know that one is, but they're a nasty ass motherfukker:scust::hhh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So there's the nurse who has it, and the CDC won't test her. Then there's this person from Vice, who came from Italy, and no one at JFK asked her about anything. Either this administration wants people to get sick, or they're just trying to manipulate the numbers to look good.

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China needs to be sanctioned to death for all this. fukk that miserable country.
You seem to have a genuine hatred, very unhealthy. You've expressed this many times already in this thread. This is a global economy, we are all interconnected, nobody did this on purpose, and if someone did, it points just as much to this country.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So there's the nurse who has it, and the CDC won't test her. Then there's this person from Vice, who came from Italy, and no one at JFK asked her about anything. Either this administration wants people to get sick, or they're just trying to manipulate the numbers to look good.

Holy fukk man

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

:snoop::snoop:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
One dude at my job still hasn't gotten the memo. And then there's the one who clogs up the toilet and leaves his log of shyt in there. I don't know that one is, but they're a nasty ass motherfukker:scust::hhh:
Theres ppl at my work who dont flush.
No hate, but the ones who dont flush are all Jewish

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
CARE is the keyword
Doesnt mean care = cure

Come on man
Lack comprehension. No one has a "cure" yet. They said it may take up to a year for a vaccine to be developed. The point is that there have already been people ranting that with UHC in America we would be able to provide free testing to manage the situation intelligently. France has UHC-- so why weren't they better able to monitor and treat their their populace?