Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dead: :russ:

Fuuck this virus.
Messing up my weekend p*ssy engagement plans.
Cougar I have yet to smash told me her co-worker had an emergency to get to, so as his supervisor she told him to go ahead. 10 days later he says he has a fever, feeling sick, etc and she's telling him to go home with your laptop and stay for at least a week.

COVID19 is playa hating, even if it's not COVID19, cause she sound like she got a cold, but you dont know. I might need to cancel plans brehs :snoop:.......

Georgia Guidestones biggest haters on the planet :scust: [Left Field]

She a sexy early 40 something too. Sonofabytch.

I gotta think with my brain and not my head:snoop:. Gotta figure out how to tell her I'm busy.

^^^^I know I'm not the only one going have to start making these social engagement decisions soon.

Skip that shyt breh

:pachaha:

:pachaha:

Naaaw nikka, sit that one out

Coronavirus: Tinder warns users to stay safe through alerts

nsmP5QG.png

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
waiting for my company to do this. But we haven’t had many people catch it. I think a lot have it but don’t know. Too many Chunese and Iranians here for it not to spread.
I’m sitting at my desk now patiently waiting on them to send us home with laptops. I work for a bank so they gonna wait it out I’m sure

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
WOW shyt is getting really real

Yeah. When it starts impacting the prelude to procreation and general social interaction, that is innate in our genes........single people especially will start paying attention.

This not a joke, as much as we try to make humor out of it.

The yearly flu has never prompted what we are witnessing.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost a lot of avertising budget this week due to clients cancelling. The economic impact is truly spreading.

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What group of people travel literally every week across the country for a portion of the year, interacting physically up close with other people who do the same?????

:jbhmm:

The joke would work better if the jerseys were switched.

Still, Boosie is making a valid point..........ball players are just people ...they are interacting with other people right in their grill, then getting on airplanes, then going home to family and friends and colleagues in these same cities....

:patrice:......we might be seeing some unprecedented shiit in the next few weeks.

Spectators will be banned at NCAA Division III basketball tournament games at Johns Hopkins due to coronavirus