COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you breh. At this point, we all guessing. Countries sacrifice their own people for the long play all the time, so you never know.

You might be right on the naturally occurring thing. What makes me distrustful is the fact that they’ve been fukking around in the lab with these viruses for years

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate
Yea, I heard about that lab outside of Wuhan that was a lab that dealt with bioengineering too... smh

ima read that link when I get a chance in a bit.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These bytches ain’t shyt

the other shyt you said was still goofy as fukk, now go sit your ass in the corner somewhere, real nikkas discussing serious shyt in here

giphy.gif

I don’t wanna hear no outta left field shyt unless it’s coming from the homie

@newworldafro

:dead: :russ: I've earned that. I just try to be real, and not sugarcoat with mainstream media talking points.....nikkas lie everyday.......MsM lies every hour.

Fuuck this virus.
Messing up my weekend p*ssy engagement plans.
Cougar I have yet to smash told me her co-worker had an emergency to get to, so as his supervisor she told him to go ahead. 10 days later he says he has a fever, feeling sick, etc and she's telling him to go home with your laptop and stay for at least a week.

COVID19 is playa hating, even if it's not COVID19, cause she sound like she got a cold, but you dont know. I might need to cancel plans brehs :snoop:.......

Georgia Guidestones biggest haters on the planet :scust: [Left Field]

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:dead: :russ: I've earned that. I just try to real, and sugarcoat with mainstream media talking points.....nikkas lie everyday.......MsM lie every hour.

Fuuck this virus. Messing up my p*ssy plans.
Cougar I have yet to smash told me her co-worker had an emergency to get to, so as his supervisor she told him to go ahead. 10 days later he says he has a fever, feeling sick, etc and she's telling him to go home with your laptop and stay for at least a week.

COVID19 is playa hating, even if it's not COVID19, cause she sound like she got a cold, but you dont know. I might need to cancel plans brehs :snoop:.......

Skip that shyt breh

:pachaha:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: :russ: I've earned that. I just try to be real, and not sugarcoat with mainstream media talking points.....nikkas lie everyday.......MsM lie every hour.

Fuuck this virus.
Messing up my weekend p*ssy engagement plans.

Naaaw nikka, sit that one out

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Skip that shyt breh

She a sexy early 40 something too. Sonofabytch.

I gotta think with my brain and not my head:snoop:. Gotta figure out how to tell her I'm busy.

^^^^I know I'm not the only one going have to start making these social engagement decisions soon.

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s literally the temperature and humidity range that San Francisco is normally in from now until September

:merchant: fukk that
This older paper, referencing SARS is saying the same thing... it’s likely true that this is the temp where Coronaviruses thrive

:huhldup:

I’m legitimately worried about what the outcome will be at this point .....
The optimum environmental temperature associated with the SARS cases was between 16°C to 28°C, which may encourage virus growth. A sharp rise or decrease in the environment related to the cold spell led to an increase of the SARS cases because of the possible influence of the weather on the human immune system. This study provided some evidence that there is a higher possibility for SARS to reoccur in spring than that in autumn and winter.

An initial investigation of the association between the SARS outbreak and weather: with the view of the environmental temperature and its variation