COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It already hit. One in Vegas. One in Reno. One person in Toronto who recently returned from Vegas. March madness betting revenue about to tank. :francis:

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Some Chinese dude sat next to me wearing a mask on a packed subway headed to The City yesterday. In my mind I was thinking:merchant:but I doubt he was sick.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
My cousin brought his kids to the daycare this morning, it is a large daycare.
Most kids did not come in today, almost no blacks, almost no browns or whites, but ALOT OF Chinese!
WTFFFFFFFFFFF

He called me and I said FUKK THAT, GO BACK HOME!
Them kids probably all ate reptile skin sauteed in gargoyle blood and seasoned with bat furr last night for supper.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What group of people travel literally every week across the country for a portion of the year, interacting physically up close with other people who do the same?????

:jbhmm:

The joke would work better if the jerseys were switched.

Still, Boosie is making a valid point..........ball players are just people ...they are interacting with other people right in their grill, then getting on airplanes, then going home to family and friends and colleagues in these same cities....

:patrice:......we might be seeing some unprecedented shiit in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What group of people travel literally every week across the country for a portion of the year, interacting physically up close with other people who do the same?????

:jbhmm:

The joke would work better if the jerseys were switched.

Still, Boosie is making a valid point..........ball players are just people ...they are interacting with other people right in their grill, then getting on airplanes, then going home to family and friends and colleagues in these same cities....

:patrice:......we might be seeing some unprecedented shiit in the next few weeks.

:mjlol::mjlol:
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY