COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that paper that you posted gets debunked once peer reviewed, because between that, and shyt like what @saturn7 posted regarding how the CDC is moving, we’re 1 mutated strain away from a once in a century level crisis....

The x factor that makes this even worse is trump. He surrounds himself with yes men. We as a country have the resources and the knowledge to contain this but trump thinks it's just a cold. The CDc, when they were reporting the number of people tested, was at 472. That's fukkin crazy. China test like 20k a day.

One simple thing that people in china are doing is simply taking their temperature everyday since fever is first sign.

All in all, I believe that without drastic measures by the administration, we are totally fukked.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
China did this on purpose to destabilize our economy (and the world’s)

Think strategically brehs. Election year. Current trade situation is tremendously fukkin with their plans to take over. They’ll do anything they can do to cause chaos, especially with Trump having his foot on their neck.

If you believe that this shyt came from eating bats, you a lost nicca. Shyt is laughable. They can tell the public anything and they’ll believe it because the public is stupid.
You sound stupid

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Someone sent me this the other day...

AS RECEIVED: The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!

Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:

Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness etc it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.

thought the bolded could be true but that last paragraph just reeks of BS :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Someone sent me this the other day...

AS RECEIVED: The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!

Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:

Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness etc it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.

thought the bolded could be true but that last paragraph just reeks of BS :mjlol:

Interesting. Link?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Going to work right now I don't feel like even being in these apartment buildings with these old white people...:sadcam: dumbass bosses wanna go the extra mile for Amazon.
I'm gonna find another job for real this is bullshyt...

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The director of our department send an email today saying “everyone take your laptops home today and make sure they work and you’re able to connect to the system from home”

Coronavirus bout to have me working from home y’all. :patrice::ld:

waiting for my company to do this. But we haven’t had many people catch it. I think a lot have it but don’t know. Too many Chunese and Iranians here for it not to spread.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I can’t believe how this virus has exposed how unhygienic a lot of nasty mother fukkers are. The fact it takes a fatal virus to encourage people to wash their hands.:hhh:
And to do simple shyt like cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough. Clowns at my job still havent got the memo