Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
ESW1Ng4XsAAQqhJ

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Right, try to school nikkas on geopolitical conspiracy theories while buying the last 15 packs of antibacterial wipes during an epidemic that’s caused by a virus brehs

uNm61R0.png

Can Hand Sanitizer Actually Kill the Coronavirus?

N-95 masks aren't the only thing flying off the shelves in light of the continual uptick of COVID-19 coronavirus cases. The latest essential on seemingly everyone's shopping list? Hand sanitizer—and so much so that stores are experiencing a shortage, according to The New York Times.

Since it's marketed as antibacterial and not antiviral, you might be wondering if hand sanitizer actually has the potential to kill the dreaded coronavirus. Short answer: yes.

There's a solid amount of research backing up the fact that hand sanitizer can kill some viruses, and it definitely has a place in coronavirus prevention, says Kathleen Winston, Ph.D., R.N., dean of nursing at the University of Phoenix. In a study published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, hand sanitizer was effective in killing another type of coronavirus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, among other viruses. (Related: Is Coronavirus As Dangerous As It Sounds?)

Alcohol based antibacterial products can help as well. Plus, you want to keep shyt sanitized so you you can stay healthy as possible. I use them to wipe down all types of stuff.

TheColi.com y’all. Everybody trying to be funny.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alcohol based antibacterial products can help as well. Plus, you want to keep shyt sanitized so you you can stay healthy as possible. I use them.

the other shyt you said was still goofy as fukk, now go sit your ass in the corner somewhere, real nikkas discussing serious shyt in here

giphy.gif

I don’t wanna hear no outta left field shyt unless it’s coming from the homie

@newworldafro

Last edited:

Theo Penn

Daps
the other shyt you said was still goofy as fukk, now go sit your ass in the corner somewhere, real nikkas discussing serious shyt in here

giphy.gif

I don’t wanna hear no outta left field shyt unless it’s coming from the homie

@newworldafro

Nicca got caught on some smart dumb nicca shyt and trying to cop pleas.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

My hypothesis is decent, especially given the mysterious nature and origin of the disease. You ain’t discussing shyt serious, nicca.

tenor.gif

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca got caught on some smart dumb nicca shyt and trying to cop pleas.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

My hypothesis is decent, especially given the mysterious nature and origin of the disease. You ain’t discussing shyt serious, nicca.

tenor.gif

:pachaha:

You got me on that second one, I didn’t realise some anti-microbials were branded with the words “antibacterial wipes” literally on them shyts even though they kill bacteria, fungi and viruses etc lol

the Lysol jawns I got yesterday say “disinfecting wipes” on the front

And shiiit man, you can’t put shyt past these nation states so you never know but I’m still in the camp that thinks this is just something that just arises in cross species eco-systems from time to time like the Black Plague or Spanish Flu. I don’t feel it’s man made

Theo Penn

Daps
:pachaha:

You got me on that second one, I didn’t realise some anti-microbials were branded with the words “antibacterial wipes” literally on them shyts even though they kill bacteria, fungi and viruses etc lol

the Lysol jawns I got yesterday say “disinfecting wipes” on the front

And shiiit man, you can’t put shyt past these nation states so you never know but I’m still in the camp that thinks this is just something that just arises in cross species eco-systems from time to time like the Black Plague or Spanish Flu. I don’t feel it’s man made

I feel you breh. At this point, we all guessing. Countries sacrifice their own people for the long play all the time, so you never know.

You might be right on the naturally occurring thing. What makes me distrustful is the fact that they’ve been fukking around in the lab with these viruses for years

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate