COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Becareful out there my bro, my boy does deliveries and installations all day, has to come in contact with a bunch of people on the regular. He Even had to break up a fight once:mjlol:

Yeah i keep telling my boss all that door to door shyt in these apartment complexes we have to do right now is gonna be tossed out... but amazon want that extra mile...:camby: fukk that... these people better come downstairs to the mailboxes and get their shyt. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I found one store that surprisingly had travel size packs antibacterial wipes left. I bought out the remaining stock (15 packs)

Don’t know how long stock will be out

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
China did this on purpose to destabilize our economy (and the world’s)

Think strategically brehs. Election year. Current trade situation is tremendously fukkin with their plans to take over. They’ll do anything they can do to cause chaos, especially with Trump having his foot on their neck.

If you believe that this shyt came from eating bats, you a lost nicca. Shyt is laughable. They can tell the public anything and they’ll believe it because the public is stupid.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
China did this on purpose to destabilize our economy (and the world’s)

Think strategically brehs. Election year. Current trade situation is tremendously fukkin with their plans to take over. They’ll do anything they can do to cause chaos, especially with Trump having his foot on their neck.

If you believe that this shyt came from eating bats, you a lost nicca. Shyt is laughable. They can tell the public anything and they’ll believe it because the public is stupid.

So they destroyed an entire chinese city filled with their own people to destroy the economy and yet their economy is in shambles....:jbhmm:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they destroyed an entire chinese city filled with their own people to destroy the economy and yet their economy is in shambles....:jbhmm:

Right, try to school nikkas on geopolitical conspiracy theories while buying the last 15 packs of antibacterial wipes during an epidemic that’s caused by a virus brehs

uNm61R0.png