COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Awww damn.....

Dont EMS have special devices though. Shiit
Yeah they use a bag. No one is putting mouths on these folks, even before corona
autopulse_ems_stretcher_en_web.ashx

Imagine going to some redneck's trailer where he has been shooting up H and meth and expecting to do mouth to mouth :hhh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
And yet people are treating this nonchalantly. I’m trying to tell my mom that she should look into not going on her cruise next month. She’s refusing. Saying that maybe this will clear up by next month. I hope so too. I’m also hoping that cruise line shuts things down.

:snoop: Tell your mom to chill and dont worry about getting her money back.
I see people on cruises right now like :francis:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The director of our department send an email today saying “everyone take your laptops home today and make sure they work and you’re able to connect to the system from home”

Coronavirus bout to have me working from home y’all. :patrice::ld:

Lucky you...:beli: I gotta go into work and deliver shyt...

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
The director of our department send an email today saying “everyone take your laptops home today and make sure they work and you’re able to connect to the system from home”

Coronavirus bout to have me working from home y’all. :patrice::ld:

If only I could do my job at home...smh.

At least your job is being proactive though.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Week before At the start of the Houston Rodeo, biggest annual event in Houston area. 3 people who traveled to Egypt came back with virus. Harris, Fort Bend County coronavirus patients all contracted virus on trip to Egypt together, officials say

This is whats happening in Egypt Egypt quarantines 1,500 people following second coronavirus case - Egypt Independent

What's crazy about that is Egypt is cancelling flight from Qatar Egypt bans entry of Qataris ‘over coronavirus fears’, but Kuwait is cancelling flights from Egypt
Kuwait parliament calls for cancelling flights to Egypt
Greece is saying 21 tourists that went to Egypt and Israel have virus
i24NEWS

:leostare:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet people are treating this nonchalantly. I’m trying to tell my mom that she should look into not going on her cruise next month. She’s refusing. Saying that maybe this will clear up by next month. I hope so too. I’m also hoping that cruise line shuts things down.
she is insane :gucci:

i'm assuming she probably 50+, show her them death tolls for the older age.

my mom was gonna go on one with my aunt too for her retirement, thankfully she said fukk that.