COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They just announced that somebody in my office tested positive. I think the articles are swirling around on the internet now.
:francis:

Baxter Building?

My brother is quarantined at home in NYC after having traveled on the same plane as someone who is at risk of getting the virus. His Mrs. is not quarantined yet though, if that makes any sense.

It looks like the number of official cases is going to explode soon.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Where are you located

Baxter Building?

My brother is quarantined at home in NYC after having traveled on the same plane as someone who is at risk of getting the virus. His Mrs. is not quarantined yet though, if that makes any sense.

It looks like the number of official cases is going to explode soon.

Seattle :francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is 56 but she been sick since last week and getting worse. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago and she was saying she talked to her doctor and he was going to get back to her about what to do going forward. Then my sister just text me saying they picking my mom up at 530 pst to take her to Bellevue. They said not to be alarmed but they will be wearing biohazard gear just in case... this means everyone in that house is most likely affected. They are in Snohomish county and I live in King County so I've been away but I'm worried about my parents cause they are older. shyt really got real brehs, I'm praying it's just a regular flu
This is what I was saying yesterday. I'm not scared for myself in the slightest. It's my older parents and now new born niece that Im worried about.

Prayers for you and your family right now breh. Please keep us updated.

Its honestly discussions like this and communities like this that allow information to spread much faster than our failure of a government could ever hope to achieve in terms of on the ground reporting/dissemination of information.

I think, especially in situations like these, bad government gives way to stronger communities

Last edited: