COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
She is 56 but she been sick since last week and getting worse. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago and she was saying she talked to her doctor and he was going to get back to her about what to do going forward. Then my sister just text me saying they picking my mom up at 530 pst to take her to Bellevue. They said not to be alarmed but they will be wearing biohazard gear just in case... this means everyone in that house is most likely affected. They are in Snohomish county and I live in King County so I've been away but I'm worried about my parents cause they are older. shyt really got real brehs, I'm praying it's just a regular flu
Damn breh I'm hoping for the best for you

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is 56 but she been sick since last week and getting worse. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago and she was saying she talked to her doctor and he was going to get back to her about what to do going forward. Then my sister just text me saying they picking my mom up at 530 pst to take her to Bellevue. They said not to be alarmed but they will be wearing biohazard gear just in case... this means everyone in that house is most likely affected. They are in Snohomish county and I live in King County so I've been away but I'm worried about my parents cause they are older. shyt really got real brehs, I'm praying it's just a regular flu

It’s probably the regular flu bro, prayers on that ...

And 56 is still really young.. she will be good man! Stay strong !!!

Zime

Superstar
Daps
shyt is starting to

That's roosevelt ave. But that guy looks young. Who knows what the story is.
Someone in the replies said that's just like how they were dropping in those videos from China and Iran. shyt