COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
As the testing (finally) ramps up there’s gonna be massive spikes in cases. But the lack of testing and the dumb narrowness of the requirements early on was straight absurd given the several weeks head start they had to prepare
China could do 100,000 tests a day and South Korea 10,000 tests a day

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Again prepare. Just read through thread.
-My Mistress is coming. Again. Cull the herd. Again. People will die. Again.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st time taking the train today since this was announced in ny :stopitslime: J train packed as fukk

Told my moms not to really come outside if she don't need to ...she's in her 70s with diabetes

Might cancel my PR trip on Monday idk....just cuz of other family members and wife scared
Did you mask up? Or you gonna just thug it?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
My organization just canceled all international travel until June. Even domestic travel has to be approved by the top brass here. Anyone coming back from international travel is to go on a 14 day paid quarantine to coordinated with management. They also mentioned that our China staff has been working full time from home. Which I think they're hinting that it's not impossible for those of us who can work from home, can do so, if it comes to that.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My organization just canceled all international travel until June. Even domestic travel has to be approved by the top brass here. Anyone coming back from international travel is to go on a 14 day paid quarantine to coordinated with management. They also mentioned that our China staff has been working full time from home. Which I think they're hinting that it's not impossible for those of us who can work from home, can do so, if it comes to that.
That’s a great response by your company, very proactive!

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
That’s a great response by your company, very proactive!

Very proactive. After Sandy, we were closed for a good almost two weeks. With pay. They don't fukk around.

It's going to hurt though because we're a standards developing organization. We're based on committees that consist of volunteers from various companies. So there is a whole lot of travel. On top that there's of our engineering conferences that has attendance from people from all over the globe.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My brother does Uber in Florida by the theme parks & tourist sites & shyt. He moved last year. He's Philippines, got his wife & kids with him. My family. I worry if he good out there with all the tourists.

People in here laughing while other of us got loved ones where this shyt is reporting. I got at least 3 states & more family where this shyt is. I'm not taking this as a joke.

People are dying. My mistress is doing what she does. Prepare
:mjlol: what?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My job deaded both for the next 60 days international and domestic