COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most likely so. Just imagine if the Chinese, whom the Coli had pegged for several years to be the new masters of the world, had not bungled their response to the outbreak in the Hubei province, this wouldn't be a blip on the radar. China's mishandling of the virus has caused a domino effect of incompetence that has exposed society as the fragile, poorly assembled and maintained house of cards that it is.

Thinking back to around late November, early December I got sick. Now I’m chalking it up as a seasonal change thing but this one was different, I felt like complete shyt to a point where I couldn’t leave the bed at all, vomiting, sore throat, whole nine. I also had a constant whooping cough that lasted longer that it should have ( damn near a month) and some difficulty breathing (something I have no history of) a point where even speaking triggered a coughing marathon.

Now all of this probably isn’t related to the virus and maybe I caught a bad seasonal bug but it was unusual.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Welp....
Time for a new species anyways
Cuz We was bullsh!tting wit it ...
:mjcry:

...Fukk they bout to start panicking by tonight
...Fukk
:russ: i always tell people this

Everytime earth comes up with a new species to take over there's usually some kind of extinction event either right before or right after

Yall thought them dinosaurs knew they shyt was gonna get rocked? :heh: no way in hell this planet is gonna end with dumbass humans on top

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I’ve read, sore throats and nasal congestion etc don’t really follow this thing around. It’s strictly high fevers and respiratory issues. If you has a runny nose and a sore throat you have not had a bout with this :heh:
Yea apparently fever in the vast majority of cases 90+% with a dry cough being the second most common initial symptom of mild cases

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if we all already have it?

I think they exposed it to us in January. There were more Chem trails than usual. And a bunch of people got sick with really bad colds that lasted for weeks (way longer than usual). That may have been the initial infection or the vaccine that some of us were given so we could be immune when it kills a lot of people.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking back to around late November, early December I got sick. Now I’m chalking it up as a seasonal change thing but this one was different, I felt like complete shyt to a point where I couldn’t leave the bed at all, vomiting, sore throat, whole nine. I also had a constant whooping cough that lasted longer that it should have ( damn near a month) and some difficulty breathing (something I have no history of) a point where even speaking triggered a coughing marathon.

Now all of this probably isn’t related to the virus and maybe I caught a bad seasonal bug but it was unusual.

No hypochondriac but I’ve felt sick for weeks now. Really got me wondering now
Did either of you go to the doctor?