COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
CDC mistakenly releases San Antonio patient who later tests positive for Coronavirus
By Matthew Quick
Published 23 mins ago
San Antonio
FOX 7 Austin

SAN ANTONIO, Texas - The CDC has mistakenly released a patient from the Texas Center for Infectious Disease who's test later came back positive for COVID-19, says San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg.

The patient was part of the group that came back from Wuhan, China over two weeks ago via a State Department chartered flight. According to the CDC, the patient was asymptomatic and had met all of the CDC's criteria for release. Two tests, taken 24 hours apart, had tested negative for the virus and the CDC cleared the patient. However, a later test sample came back and was determined to be "weakly" positive for COVID-19.

Person in Washington state first in US to die from new coronavirus
CDC mistakenly releases San Antonio patient who later tests positive for Coronavirus

:dead: Yep

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has truly exposed the incompetence of the governments world wide. We assume these people are elected because they have the people's best interests at heart, but most of them are bumbling morons. The slow response, lack of screening and action to enforce quarantines is worrying.

I'm really starting to question whether there are just complete retards in power or if they have all conspired to let this disease spread behind closed doors. Either answer is disturbing.

yea, it almost feels like this administration is purposely not testing in fear that too high of an increase in confirmed cases will continue the economic free fall...

so they’re Tryna stall it but at the risk of not actually containing SARS.cov.2..

This is bad.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, shyt getting spooky.. I ain’t fukkin w these random chicks no more lol

only chick I’m hanging out with is my lil attorney bae starting immediately.

:mjgrin:

S2QsT0J.png

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Before i left for Vietnam/Singerpoor/Philapines/Taipei on February 1st... I knew things would get worser before it got gooder, but now that I'm back in the Emerald City... not only did this Corona virus infection rate spike exponentially... but now there's two people in my state that weren't even in Asia recently ... dieds from it.

WTF.

Man, y'all should have seen the resorts in Da Nang, Vietnam (the second largest tourist destination there after Saigon.. i mean, this place is a resort paradise and a lovers excursion, everyone should place this joint in their bucket list - granted, things dwindle/die off, and i'm certain it will). The occupancy rate at almost every restaurant/bar we drove past was less than 20 percent. Since I go every couple years, it was so surreal and ghost-town like.

A place that's usually bustling and filled with tourism and associated industry... seemingly dead.

If this keeps pace, not sure how all those multi-hundred million dollar resorts and corresponding businesses will stay afloat. For one, just goes to show the spending/travel power of Chinese (they are the ones that frequent/tour vietnam the most, next up Koreans, but they are no where near the force Chinese are).

It's really depressing and since i plan on returning next February for new years... i pray with all my soul and spirit that this disease simply eradicates itself or a cure is manifested before things become the worstest since the Bubonic Plaque in Eurasia.