COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
What economical changes should I expect from this...? I asked a similar question before but fukk it. Like...higher gas prices...? Higher cost of food and items overall...? What exactly will this bring?

Only thing I know to do is stock up on food but...you...gon run out faster than you think.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Well it’s made it to the immediate Bay Area now (alameda county) :francis:

Alameda County Issues Public Health Emergency, Santa Clara County Announces 3 New Cases of Coronavirus

found out on Friday that if the school i work at closes down, i still get paid though
1S67wmg.png

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Anither death reported

touching all those packages :francis:

there's no doubt it's been here since January. All them Amazon products from China, warehouse people working 12 hours shifts here dont give a fukk about hygeine. And their boss would yell at them for going to the bathroom too much to wash their hands

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
What economical changes should I expect from this...? I asked a similar question before but fukk it. Like...higher gas prices...? Higher cost of food and items overall...? What exactly will this bring?

Only thing I know to do is stock up on food but...you...gon run out faster than you think.
fukk he cost of it. how the fukk will you get it?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
CDC mistakenly releases San Antonio patient who later tests positive for Coronavirus
By Matthew Quick
Published 23 mins ago
San Antonio
FOX 7 Austin

SAN ANTONIO, Texas - The CDC has mistakenly released a patient from the Texas Center for Infectious Disease who's test later came back positive for COVID-19, says San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg.

The patient was part of the group that came back from Wuhan, China over two weeks ago via a State Department chartered flight. According to the CDC, the patient was asymptomatic and had met all of the CDC's criteria for release. Two tests, taken 24 hours apart, had tested negative for the virus and the CDC cleared the patient. However, a later test sample came back and was determined to be "weakly" positive for COVID-19.

Person in Washington state first in US to die from new coronavirus
CDC mistakenly releases San Antonio patient who later tests positive for Coronavirus

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This has truly exposed the incompetence of the governments world wide. We assume these people are elected because they have the people's best interests at heart, but most of them are bumbling morons. The slow response, lack of screening and action to enforce quarantines is worrying.

I'm really starting to question whether there are just complete retards in power or if they have all conspired to let this disease spread behind closed doors. Either answer is disturbing.