COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis: Guess I gotta go back to the grocery store for more water and canned goods

2020 doing more in the first month than happened in the while last decade. Selling more than the 2010's in its first week. Respek on its name :wow: .

:francis:Damn.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:ufdup:The way this is going they are going to have to shut everywhere down. Just like what happened in China.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this but Italy is getting out of hand.

Germany for one is not going idly sit by and let something similar happen to it.

25397754-0-image-a-30_1583089022558.jpg

World coronavirus death toll passes 3,000 as disease kills five more people in Italy – where cases have jumped 50% in a day
  • Case numbers also soared to almost 1,700, roughly 500 fresh cases today
  • Outbreak is one of the largest outside of mainland China and Europe's biggest
  • Despite checkpoints around contaminated northern regions, it is seeping out

The global coronavirus death toll has hit 3,000 following a sudden spike in Italian cases.

Five fatalities were announced in Italy today, taking its death toll to 34 as infection continues to cripple the country's northern regions.

Total patient numbers [in Italy] rose to 1,694 after the Civil Protection Agency revealed roughly 500 fresh positive tests this evening - an alarming 50 per cent climb in just 24 hours.

The outbreak is the second largest outside of mainland China and is steadily seeping across the continent, despite the infection hotbeds of Lombardy and Veneto on lock-down.

Ministers in Rome have taken drastic measures to firefight the epidemic, including scrapping public events and erecting police checkpoints around the 11 contaminated towns.

But despite the travel freeze from the virus-hit areas, where 50,000 citizens are in quarantine, cases scattered across Europe have been traced back to Italy.

World coronavirus death toll passes 3,000 | Daily Mail Online

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
as a healthy adult male I should be good though right. Like pneumonia at worst?

I just read this about 30 min ago
I mentioned in an earlier thread that a lot of the people who are surviving are surviving because hospitals put them on respirators or pumped extra oxygen into their blood during the worst period of the sickness. We need to see who survives this while not going to the hospital to get a real sense of how it affects healthy people

When the patient, a 35-year-old man in Washington state, was admitted to the hospital, his temperature was within a normal range and he had no shortness of breath. Six days later, he was so sick that doctors gave him supplemental oxygen and an experimental antiviral drug. Two days after that, the patient could breathe on his own and his only symptoms were an intermittent dry cough and a runny nose. The report has a chart of the patient's symptoms, results of his lab tests, and multiple X-ray images of his lungs at different points in his illness.

CDC is hasn't revealed information that would help coronavirus patients - CNN