COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This dude at my job, hipster cac, will take a piss, and not even do a five second hand wash.

It's crazy because they'll do it right in front of you too. There's a bunch of them that don't wash their hands, I'd estimate almost 50% tbh. Like would it hurt them to at least pretend they do it when people are watching them?:mjlol:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all so fukking extra :mjlol:

look at the map
It’s not that deep

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Appreciate someone else coming in here with a level headedness and ACTUAL INFORMATION:salute:

Im trying to combat the foolishness in here but its like motherfukkers want something to flip the fukk out over:mindblown:

Not saying it's to be taken lightly, but people in here are already drawing up their epitaphs and shyt:dwillhuh::childplease:

I feel like there's a large contingent of members in TLR that watch FOX news regularly :jbhmm:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Saw this on reddit... for the conspiracy folks

--‐----

The situation in China is grave. The government decided that people should return to work because CCP will not jeopardize their economic targets to save their people.

China suffers from overpopulation as well as from rapidly aging population. They have no clear path to pay pensions to ever-increasing numbers of older Chinese citizens who make increasingly larger proportion of the entire population. Coronavirus is god sent to address that problem.

By making people return to work, CCP kills two birds with one stone. They restart the economy and expose almost every Chinese citizen to Coronavirus, which kills over 80% of those above 60 who get infected. The aging population problem will be solved within a year because this Coronavirus will wipe out 100 million older Chinese citizens by the end of 2020.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
ER5iRf0WoAAXgUp

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During the other pandemic/epidemics of the last 20 years, have countries been urging their citizens to return to their home country? I can't recall. Anyone know?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw this on reddit... for the conspiracy folks

--‐----

The situation in China is grave. The government decided that people should return to work because CCP will not jeopardize their economic targets to save their people.

China suffers from overpopulation as well as from rapidly aging population. They have no clear path to pay pensions to ever-increasing numbers of older Chinese citizens who make increasingly larger proportion of the entire population. Coronavirus is god sent to address that problem.

By making people return to work, CCP kills two birds with one stone. They restart the economy and expose almost every Chinese citizen to Coronavirus, which kills over 80% of those above 60 who get infected. The aging population problem will be solved within a year because this Coronavirus will wipe out 100 million older Chinese citizens by the end of 2020.

That’s disgusting and the sad part is based on how callous the Chinese are, I wouldn’t even say it’s conspiracy.