COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
DONALD TRUMP[/paste:font]
Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax'
“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said at a rally on Friday.

Trump accuses Democrats, media of politicizing coronavirus

Feb. 28, 2020, 9:10 PM EST / Updated Feb. 28, 2020, 9:35 PM EST
By Lauren Egan
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. — President Donald Trump accused Democrats of “politicizing” the deadly coronavirus during a campaign rally here on Friday, claiming that the outbreak is “their new hoax” as he continued to downplay the risk in the U.S.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” Trump said. “They have no clue, they can't even count their votes in Iowa.”

This is their new hoax,” Trump continued, adding that attacking the White House’s response to the coronavirus had become the Democratic Party’s “single talking point.”

Trump has weaponized the word “hoax” throughout his presidency, using it to belittle and discredit former special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian election interference as well as his impeachment trial.

Trump — who has been criticized for painting an overly rosy picture of the outbreak, often contradicting his own health officials — insisted on Friday that his administration was “magnificently organized” and “totally prepared" to address the virus.

More than 83,000 people have been sickened by the coronavirus and at least 2,857 have died since the start of January when the virus was first discovered in China. As the virus spread rapidly across Europe and the Middle East this past week, Wall Street suffered its worst week since the financial crisis

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

• Presumptive positive lives in Hillsborough (Portland metro)

• has no known travel or contact history, making this a local transmission case of unknown origin.

• person also spent a significant amount of time at a Lake Oswego elementary school (Forest Hills)

• patient is hospitalised at a Kaiser Permanante facility

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• has no known travel or contact history, making this a local transmission case of unknown origin.

• person also spent a significant amount of time at a Lake Oswego elementary school (Forest Hills)

damn.. between your last two post bro..

I think I gotta log off for the night.

I don’t feel confident that this is gonna go well at all in the states

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man, i work at a grade school in marin county which is hippy cac central. No one at my job believes in washing their hands or using utensils to get food when snacks are left in the lounge. I don’t think you could convince these fools to be hygenic if their lives depended on it, which it does in this case :deadmanny:

i actually complained during a staff meeting about staff not washing their hands after using the bathroom last year and a lot of them took it as a joke :stopitslime:
I live in the South Bay and I commute on Bart to get to city, that shyt is the worst considering how nasty Bart is. I'm staying my ass at home this weekend and working from home next week to be safe from the virus. I went to Costco during the week and people were wearing masks, that shyt makes me super paranoid.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Certainly interesting if it becomes a confirmed positive

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That's a different version of the virus and not the same thing. But Ive come to expect that type of behavior from drool free basers
Look Cornbread Turner, now that you're a part of #DogSet you better fall in line. "DUKES A BLACK DOG" so you better stop c00ning and drop that Catset rhetoric

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Look Cornbread Turner, now that you're a part of #DogSet you better fall in line. "DUKES A BLACK DOG" so you better stop c00ning and drop that Catset rhetoric
I fukked up, I didnt realize that was his name til after I changed it :laff:

It's still catset till I D.I.E.

Just doing some undercover work exposing you deviants :ufdup:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I fukked up, I didnt realize that was his name til after I changed it :laff:

It's still catset till I D.I.E.

Just doing some undercover work exposing you deviants :ufdup:
Smh I was like "who the fukk is Jim Brown and why are they tagging me :gucci:" I thought you was that poster Jimmy two times at first

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Sankofa Alwayz what’s good? What are we going to do??
:damn::damn:
I got an email about them potentially closing schools for 10 days. We dead.

@Wild self it’s a wrap, thank you for being my backbone and my rib. I’m leaving you all my money and possessions. call my mother and tell her that I love her - give my daddy a hug for me . @HarlemHottie it’s been real sis, I’ve reached the end. @Hennessypapi Bye my fellow Dominican little brother from a different mother - it’s been real. The End. Fin.

:lupe:Drink Ginger ale, that should cure everything -
:aicmon:

Last edited: