COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sankofa Alwayz what’s good? What are we going to do??
:damn::damn:
I got an email about them potentially closing schools for 10 days. We dead.

@Wild self it’s a wrap, thank you for being my backbone and my rib. I’m leaving you all my money and possessions. call my mother and tell her that I love her - give my daddy a hug for me . @HarlemHottie it’s been real sis, I’ve reached the end. @Hennessypapi Bye my fellow Dominican little brother from a different mother - it’s been real

:lupe:Drink Ginger ale, that should cure everything -
:aicmon:

Closing schools in which school district???

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ah ok.. but Not Maryland tho right

:whoa:

cuz I saw you posted the twitter link for CBS Baltimore
I am in the Maryland area for work, my permanent residence is New York. But I’ll be in dmv -Baltimore part time for the next few months, renting a house down that way and have a condo in nyc

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Sankofa Alwayz what’s good? What are we going to do??
:damn::damn:
I got an email about them potentially closing schools for 10 days. We dead.

@Wild self it’s a wrap, thank you for being my backbone and my rib. I’m leaving you all my money and possessions. call my mother and tell her that I love her - give my daddy a hug for me . @HarlemHottie it’s been real sis, I’ve reached the end. @Hennessypapi Bye my fellow Dominican little brother from a different mother - it’s been real. The End. Fin.

:lupe:Drink Ginger ale, that should cure everything -
:aicmon:

PM me of anything REALLY gets outta hand :lupe: . You are my rib and my support system as well :to:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate someone else coming in here with a level headedness and ACTUAL INFORMATION:salute:

Im trying to combat the foolishness in here but its like motherfukkers want something to flip the fukk out over:mindblown:

Not saying it's to be taken lightly, but people in here are already drawing up their epitaphs and shyt:dwillhuh::childplease:

I feel like there's a large contingent of members in TLR that watch FOX news regularly :jbhmm:
Bro on some real shyt
I feel like a lot people just not happy with life and got that joker mentality. That entitled “well if my life is bad, I want the world to be bad too” attitude.

shyt is pathetic. Of course we have violence in our communities why wouldn’t we when some of our own people don’t love each other let alone themselves. Smh

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro on some real shyt
I feel like a lot people just not happy with life and got that joker mentality. That entitled “well if my life is bad, I want the world to be bad too” attitude.

shyt is pathetic. Of course we have violence in our communities why wouldn’t we when some of our own people don’t love each other let alone themselves. Smh

I realize
Alot of hype in bad situations comes from people who actually hoping for an apocalypse

ConstantNiceIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

And end up like this

Waiting...for nothing..

here-we-go-joker-gif-3.gif

:wow: