COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This

280k people got hospitalized from the flu last year and didn't get any hype.

The only reason this Coronavirus is hyped up because of the drama that the media loves. The virus is fukkin with international travel, business, stock markets, Harvard professor smuggling bio samples to Wuhan University, etc etc

My boy is a physician and I know a bunch of NPs and RNs. All said the same, strengthen your immune system by eating right, stay hydrated and clean your funky hands.

Y'all talmbout stocking up on supplies like it's Y2K

:mjlol:
The media is doing their job to help fukk up the world economy. Stocks are dropping, companies are losing money. And its fukking up money for every country, so no idea who actually benefits from this. It definitely won't be as bad as 2009 crisis, but it's gon be the worst crisis since then.

This virus is a perfect example how the worldwide media can create chaos, which leaves people confused not knowing what to do. And yet another reason I have no respect for these media folks who make money off scaring people.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The media is doing their job to help fukk up the world economy. Stocks are dropping, companies are losing money. And its fukking up money for every country, so no idea who actually benefits from this. It definitely won't be as bad as 2009 crisis, but it's gon be the worst crisis since then.

This virus is a perfect example how the worldwide media can create chaos, which leaves people confused not knowing what to do. And yet another reason I have no respect for these media folks who make money off scaring people.

Would you like to be the coli man-on-the-ground in Wuhan ?

Coli brehs are willing to buy you a ticket ..

Daps
Clear ones or the same they use for lo mein?

I’ve bought the lo mein noodles, but they were wider. These could be used for lo mein. They aren’t clear. The clear ones are the rice noodles.
The package says Oriental style noodles

images

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’ve bought the lo mein noodles, but they were wider. These could be used for lo mein. They aren’t clear. The clear ones are the rice noodles.
The package says Oriental style noodles

Oh I see. Probably the same noodles they use for Pho. I gotta find me an Asian market and find me some fresh egg noodles for lo mein.

They better if you cop them fresh or dry?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
See you in heaven breh, we probably going to catch it in the south really soon :francis:

Man, i work at a grade school in marin county which is hippy cac central. No one at my job believes in washing their hands or using utensils to get food when snacks are left in the lounge. I don’t think you could convince these fools to be hygenic if their lives depended on it, which it does in this case :deadmanny:

i actually complained during a staff meeting about staff not washing their hands after using the bathroom last year and a lot of them took it as a joke :stopitslime:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man, i work at a grade school in marin county which is hippy cac central. No one at my job believes in washing their hands or using utensils to get food when snacks are left in the lounge. I don’t think you could convince these fools to be hygenic if their lives depended on it, which it does in this case :deadmanny:

i actually complained during a staff meeting about staff not washing their hands after using the bathroom last year and a lot of them took it as a joke :stopitslime:
:scust:cacs disgust me :hhh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

This dude at my job, hipster cac, will take a piss, and not even do a five second hand wash.