COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This

280k people got hospitalized from the flu last year and didn't get any hype.

The only reason this Coronavirus is hyped up because of the drama that the media loves. The virus is fukkin with international travel, business, stock markets, Harvard professor smuggling bio samples to Wuhan University, etc etc

My boy is a physician and I know a bunch of NPs and RNs. All said the same, strengthen your immune system by eating right, stay hydrated and clean your funky hands.

Y'all talmbout stocking up on supplies like it's Y2K

:mjlol:

Nikkas on the coli always trying to sound cool. Nobody in here really ain’t worrying about the deadliness of it. People just worried about the impact other than being sick it will cause. You just got to talk your shyt and come with a contrarian view. Then you got the nerve to compare it the flu. The flu aint causing travel bans and the stock market to dip

One small outbreak and your whole city will go to a stand still. So if people want to stock up on some extra supplies that’s a good thing.
You will always be safe than sorry.

I swear y’all so lame in real life y’all come in here to try to project your “coolness” ..

Think your nurse friends know more than the world brehs...

I ain’t seen one person in here overreact and be scared...

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This

280k people got hospitalized from the flu last year and didn't get any hype.

The only reason this Coronavirus is hyped up because of the drama that the media loves. The virus is fukkin with international travel, business, stock markets, Harvard professor smuggling bio samples to Wuhan University, etc etc

My boy is a physician and I know a bunch of NPs and RNs. All said the same, strengthen your immune system by eating right, stay hydrated and clean your funky hands.

Y'all talmbout stocking up on supplies like it's Y2K

:mjlol:

We should start a GoFundMe for vacation to near Wuhan China for yall contrarian n1ggas to blog there

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nikkas on the coli always trying to sound cool. Nobody in here really ain’t worrying about the deadliness of it. People just worried about the impact other than being sick it will cause. You just got to talk your shyt and come with a contrarian view. Then you got the nerve to compare it the flu. The flu aint causing travel bans and the stock market to dip

One small outbreak and your whole city will go to a stand still. So if people want to stock up on some extra supplies that’s a good thing.
You will always be safe than sorry.

I swear y’all so lame in real life y’all come in here to try to project your “coolness” ..

Think your nurse friends know more than the world brehs...

I ain’t seen one person in here overreact and be scared...

DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Daps
I make my own shyt now. It's easy, you save a lot of money and you know what your putting in it instead of cat and no funky Chinamen cooks.

If you got time bruh, put work in the kitchen. shyts easy. I learned watching this guys vids. Taste just like a high end Chinese restaurant when I cook it.

:blessed:

Straight to the point vids

I made another post about the Asian noodles I bought. It’s good.

Daps
What kinda noodles we talmbout?

I don’t even know. They look like white sticks, but they’re not rice noodles. I don’t like rice noodles. Rice noodles are rice in noodle form. I have a rectangle plastic package with “noodles”.

:yeshrug:

Soy sauce, minced garlic, miren, garlic chili sauce, broth, “noodles”.

:wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don’t even know. They look like white sticks, but they’re not rice noodles. I don’t like rice noodles. Rice noodles are rice in noodle form. I have a rectangle plastic package with “noodles”.

:yeshrug:

Soy sauce, minced garlic, miren, garlic chili sauce, broth, “noodles”.

:wow:

Clear ones or the same they use for lo mein?

larsattack

All Star
Daps
The majority of cases, a fever and or dry cough are the first symptoms, not a runny nose.
22:00