COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow! I think Iran is going be as bad as China/Hubei maybe worse.. smh

It’s in at least two prisons there and the Religious leaders are encouraging people to visit healing shrines, and they are in large numbers because they have “healing powers”

:snoop:

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Overhyped

This

280k people got hospitalized from the flu last year and didn't get any hype.

The only reason this Coronavirus is hyped up because of the drama that the media loves. The virus is fukkin with international travel, business, stock markets, Harvard professor smuggling bio samples to Wuhan University, etc etc

My boy is a physician and I know a bunch of NPs and RNs. All said the same, strengthen your immune system by eating right, stay hydrated and clean your funky hands.

Y'all talmbout stocking up on supplies like it's Y2K

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What if I want Chinese food for lunch?

:lupe:

I make my own shyt now. It's easy, you save a lot of money and you know what your putting in it instead of cat and no funky Chinamen cooks.

If you got time bruh, put work in the kitchen. shyts easy. I learned watching this guys vids. Taste just like a high end Chinese restaurant when I cook it.

:blessed:

Straight to the point vids

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This

The only reason this Coronavirus is hyped up because of the drama that the media loves. The virus is fukkin with international travel, business, stock markets, Harvard professor smuggling bio samples to Wuhan University, etc etc

My boy is a physician and I know a bunch of NPs and RNs. All said the same, strengthen your immune system by eating right, stay hydrated and clean your funky hands.

The Coli dot com

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This

You guys got to learn the difference between rate and raw numbers. Right now, Corona has a 20X higher rate of death (ignoring critically ill and hospitalization cases) than the flu. The flu has a .1 - .2% rate while corona has 2% rate.

shyt is new and still working its way around the globe while the flu is at full saturation at this point and exists everywhere for a while now.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You guys got to learn the difference between rate and raw numbers. Right now, Corona has a 20X higher rate of death (ignoring critically ill and hospitalization cases) than the flu. The flu has a .1 - .2% rate while corona has 2% rate.

shyt is new and still working its way around the globe while the flu is at full saturation at this point and exists everywhere for a while now.

@DJ Paul's Arm Raw and Regret ... :troll:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Medcram takes a look at a recent JAMA study analysing over 44,000 confirmed cases...

they found the case mortality rate for those with diabetes to be 7.3% based on that sample.... those are scary numbers

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

plus there is a flu vaccine although the train differs and usually just the elderly die from the few