bruh about to take the last ride

:sadcam:
source.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What's funny is I work near a panda express that's usually busy during lunch and that place been dead for a few days now.

:russ:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is I work near a panda express that's usually busy during lunch and that place been dead for a few days now.

:russ:
Lmaoo.. I had a taste for Chinese food like 3 weeks ago and I slam went to Panda Express instead of the local spot.

I feel bad for this little Thai spot on the block where I work. I usually grab some sautéed veggies or chicken basil from them like once a week. Spot was super dead when I went in there last week during lunch hour
:francis:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Lmaoo.. I had a taste for Chinese food like 3 weeks ago and I slam went to Panda Express instead of the local spot.

I feel bad for this little Thai spot on the block where I work. I usually grab some sautéed veggies or chicken basil from them like once a week. Spot was super dead when I went in there last week during lunch hour
:francis:
Had some China man food the other day

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to downplay the potential severity of this virus, but was there even close to this much coverage and "hoopla" during SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, etc. Or are alot of these headlines just about getting as many clicks as possible? I know that my post may seem a little bit cynical, but I wonder...

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still lower mortality rate that the common flu...

Also Ebola still running rampant