mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ufdup: Should've went to a Jamaican spot

im in a jamaican spot at least once a week :dead:

the one time i decided to get chinese (havent been there in months, but their shrimp and broccoli is :wow: and i was in the area) then seeing that news the exact NEXT day :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :dead:

:manny:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I have a question. Is it possible that China's air quality is so bad that the virus was able to run rampant through the population in a way it might not do elsewhere? That there might be another reason, aside from the genetic theory, that the Chinese populace has proven so susceptible?

Im asking bc i heard that the air quality had noticeably, visibly improved since they shut down so many factories for the quarantine and it set my mind to spinning.
I imagine that your immune system is somewhat weakened in a more polluted environment given your body has to mount an immune response in response to breathing in pollutants that it may make it easier for the virus to make you iller than someone else. I don't know if it would be responsible for the spreading as more the severity of illness when you catch it

I would say their densely populated areas may be more to blame for the spreading rate.

This is just my guess :yeshrug: