COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Today's briefing is the first one I've watched in a while. This is one of the better ones and finally projects to me they understand what they are dealing with. But Trump will be speaking again soon and its very possible he will come in and shyt on everything if he can't maintain focus.

I Don't like this dude and the bar is low but I can give props when they occasional do things right. This is how things should always go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lousiana got more deaths than Cali wtf is going on there
n_maddow_gee_200324_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so you don’t think this is a big deal? Being overblown?

Of course it's a big deal but people only care about 700 deaths a day because it's something new killing people.

Heart disease killed 600,000+ people last year, but there wasn't a big ass thread on it.
If people applied the same care and concern to everything else in their life, as this....those other numbers obviously wouldn't exist.:manny:

Fred.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
My point is people care about 700 deaths a day because it's something new.

Two months ago 1,700 people were dying daily from something else, and nobody gave a fukk. Hell, after we're immune to this, hundreds of thousands of people will die daily from all sorts of things....and there won't be a single thread on it.

Fred
I’m looking at this in the immediate future in its entirety. This virus is already overwhelming the healthcare system. Now think about all those heart deaths from natural causes that you alluded to before. It’s possible more die now that could have been resuscitated but due to hospital strain, bed strain, low staff and staff being overworked from fighting this new virus it impacts everything in the healthcare system.

It’s not a matter of but flu, but heart disease, but car accidents etc. Like Cuomo said earlier this affects all of the healthcare systems as a whole. Its a system, and one broken link breaks the entire chain no matter where it breaks.

But yes I guess most don’t think about it everyday yeah. I don’t think about it everyday but time to time. Lately I’ve been thinking about my parents and grandparents mortality lately as they age, especially after lesions that turned out to be benign were found on my dads prostate, and he’s in great shape.