COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
With a negative net worth of $65 billion and an additional $140 billion in unfunded liabilities, the USPS originally expected to run out of liquidity by 2021 without intervention. That has accelerated rapidly because of COVID-19. Fewer people and businesses are sending mail because of the outbreak, which could hasten the decline of the Postal Service and close its doors as early as June, officials warned.

USPS warns it might have to shutter by June as $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package provides no funding

This cant be posted enough.
Another form of voter suppression is gon be on the way :francis:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
This wouldn't have done any of that either, had people not been fukking morons.

This shyt would've been nipped in the bud immediately had Trump not dropped the ball.

People act like this shyt is The Stand or something. Like we took every possible precaution and it fukked everything up.

People ain't choosing to party, in the middle of this shyt?

People ain't choosing to think it's a hoax?

People ain't choosing to still gather in big ass groups?

Hell, some states don't even have a shelter in place or shutdown of any kind.

Last I checked beaches still open in Florida.

So what are you cats talking about? :dahell:

This shyt is unfolding the way it is due to a very specific set of circumstances. Mainly due to incompetence in the U.S. From Trump on down to people partying at Spring Break.

Fred.

:pachaha:breh ur lost.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You do realize this has the potential to eclipse or come close to those heart disease numbers, don’t you?

So it’s going to be a big deal no matter what. Add the deaths of covid to the deaths of heart disease and you have a system that can’t sustain and will implode. It’s the cumulative effect. You’re not seeing the totality of damage. You’re focusing on deaths vs deaths.

The infectious nature of covid is also huge differentiation, but thats a conversation for later

Maybe I'm not explaining myself properly.

There would be 600k+ people dying this year, with or without this.

If this hits anywhere near the numbers of heart disease....it's because people are retarded and aren't taking it seriously. Like I said in my post above, people are still gathering in big ass groups, as we speak. Still partying. Outside in parks. On the beach, etc.

The healthcare system is over run because of Trump. Doctors don't have enough PPE, because of Trump. Let's be clear here. Not because this is some kind of end of the world plague. This shyt would be light work had Trump taken it seriously 2 months ago instead of talking that hoax nonsense.

See, this is exactly what the fukk I'm talking about.

Fred.

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Of course it's a big deal but people only care about 700 deaths a day because it's something new killing people.

Heart disease killed 600,000+ people last year, but there wasn't a big ass thread on it.
If people applied the same care and concern to everything else in their life, as this....those other numbers obviously wouldn't exist.:manny:

Fred.
Heart disease isn’t contagious.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Last I checked beaches still open in Florida.

So what are you cats talking about? :dahell:

^They are. Asked some coworkers "why ya'll sunburned?" yesterday. Their answer: "the beach." :dead:

Fam. Are you kidding me?

I'm not even walking in the AIR of COVID being president

I'm masked up in PPE all day.

Won't do any good. Already have people (patients and coworkers) who've been exposed and/or already tested positive.

Full PPE would include not just masks but full gowns/aprons, eye pro, gloves, shoe covers, etc. Might as well bust out the full respirator. :leon:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Pence intimated that the New York area may have been introduced to the virus before they could’ve known

Lends credence to those who believes Covid been lingering for a minute

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Of course it's a big deal but people only care about 700 deaths a day because it's something new killing people.

Heart disease killed 600,000+ people last year, but there wasn't a big ass thread on it.
If people applied the same care and concern to everything else in their life, as this....those other numbers obviously wouldn't exist.:manny:

Fred.

Okay but here's the difference. You can catch Covid-19 and be dead within a few days, healthy people too. Heart disease kills people over the course of many years. Those people truly didn't give a fukk. Covid-19 you can get by some a$$hole coughing on you.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought I had covid. I was taking flu medicine, vitamin c, zinc and gargling salt water everyday since last Tuesday when it started. I just started feeling normal again yesterday and really good today. Thank god :picard: Probably was just a cold that came during the worst time. I’m still scared I might get that shyt in the future. I don’t even wanna watch the news really because it’s just sad to look at. Prayers for anybody that’s sick. Hope y’all all get better.