COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m scared for my dad guys.

he do gas and electric type shyt, gas lines and all that

He wear n95s at work but it be tough to keep that shyt on all day.

white boy his crew that he share a truck with, a younger cat probably around my age would joke on him when my dad was getting gloves and masks Tryna prepare for the pandemic and shyt cuz I would hip my dad to what was going on. White boy acting like it’s a game and shyt.

long story short, the white cat go to Florida earlier this month on some “fukk the Coronavirus” shyt. When he got back my dad is like “son, should I wear a mask around this nikka at all times, i ain’t Tryna offend him”

I’m like “fukk that keep it on when around him”

now today the little fukk got a sore throat and a little cough developing and CAME TO WORK! These stupid muthafukkas man. People keep taking shyt lightly and putting others at risk.
What an inconsiderate piece of shyt.

I'd mask up, tell that shythead to cough into his elbow, and drive that truck with my head out the window like Ace Ventura.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt is really a movie. shyt got me really thinking about my life :picard:

ya man I have zero idea how my body will react to it god forbid I get it

w/in the next week I have to hit up the bank and the supermarket

I should be fine but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about leaving the house

the crazy shyt is this was floating around january...february and the first half of march when I was out and about not giving a fukk...I’m lucky I didn’t come across anyone who might’ve had it smdh

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
ya man I have zero idea how my body will react to it god forbid I get it

w/in the next weeek I have to hit up the bank and the supermarket

I should be fine but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous about leaving the house

the crazy shyt is this was floating around january...february and the first half of march when I was out and about not giving a fukk...I’m lucky I didn’t come across anyone who might’ve had it smdh

Every day is a blessing Bro

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Can someone tell me what the end goal with this lock down is? If this shyt is gonna continue into autumn and there wont be a vaccine until next year, how long will this isolation shyt last??? :mindblown:

This is depressing as fukk being in the damn house all the time especially with someone i dont even want to be with. Smh

I think the hope is that the summer season will keep the amount of time the virus can survive low so the country and partially reopen.

Still no festivals or attending sports events.

Then shut it back down in Aug/Sept.

By then they should have more test and more immunity.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With a negative net worth of $65 billion and an additional $140 billion in unfunded liabilities, the USPS originally expected to run out of liquidity by 2021 without intervention. That has accelerated rapidly because of COVID-19. Fewer people and businesses are sending mail because of the outbreak, which could hasten the decline of the Postal Service and close its doors as early as June, officials warned.

USPS warns it might have to shutter by June as $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package provides no funding

Dude....yea, this entire shytuation could be the big one.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I think the hope is that the summer season will keep the amount of time the virus can survive low so the country and partially reopen.

Still no festivals or attending sports events.

Then shut it back down in Aug/Sept.

By then they should have more test and more immunity.

roots picnic got the nerve to send out a email saying they’ll be back in August :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
615 people have died so far today :picard:

edit: that’s what is says on Worldometer, but CNN is saying 770

:francis: This shyt is depressing

Not trying to downplay COVID-19 at all but let's look at some facts here.

Around 1,700 people die every day from heart disease in the U.S.

Roughly 640,000 a year.

1 in 4, of all deaths in the U.S.

Around 17 million annually, world-wide.

Not, until we're immune. Or until there's a vaccine. Every year.

So....yeah. This shyt is fukked up but it's only really shocking because it's new.

Fred.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Roughly 640,000 a year.

So....yeah. This shyt is fukked up but it's only really shocking because it's new.

Fred.
Heart disease didnt appear out of nowhere

We have methods to prevent it

It isn't absurdly contagious tranferring from person to person at an exponential rate

Yall really gotta stop with these silly comparisons, no reputable scientist is doing that, they're shook as well

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Roughly 640,000 a year.

Fred.
Heart disease is more of a long term lifestyle deal in many cases. This is randomly snatching people. Somebody sneezed on their hand then touched a doornob 30 mins ago and you came in the room after them and that event lead to your death vs living a full life of poor decisions and eventually it caught up to you. Which sounds worse?