MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm tired

Really tired

My coworkers are dying , one I was particularly close with at the East NY CMF bus depot (dude was only 53 years) which in turn SHUT DOWN the entire CMF for the next who the fukk knows when...

My brother in law who is a NYPD officer was diagnosed with Coronavirus , my ONLY sister wasn't diagnosed but has it , my niece (3 years old)has it but wasn't officially diagnosed

Its radio silence on the higher ups and union reps end and I'm keeping it real, if I wasn't making 100k a year from this place I would've been relocated , I'm just tired of this shyt.

Sorry for the too personal rant.

let it out breh
i'm sorry man be strong for them through this time

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:salute:

Germany will issue coronavirus antibody certificates to allow quarantined to re-enter society
Researchers to test thousands for immunity as Berlin plans exit strategy for pandemic lock down
David Chazan Paris 29 March 2020 • 4:59pm

The novel coronavirus SARS-COV-2, which causes the Covid-19 disease. Credit: NIAID/NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH HANDOUT/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock
German researchers plan to introduce coronavirus ‘immunity certificates’ to facilitate a proper transition into post-lockdown life, as Chancellor Angela Merkel’s handling of the crisis has led to a boost in the polls.

Dr. Angela Merkel

JmdaB0N.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tnat is just so WTFFFFFFF mannnnn
And read some of the comments
You have to click on comments.
Liberals saying oh dont judge he probably cleaned the bar code with his spit for the scanner.
Same ppl saying dont be racist against china im sure
Is your user name a joke? being racist isn’t good for anyone

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
That’s what I suggested NY should do a few days ago, but I suggested a $100-$500 fine.
Cuomo is fukkin up big time.
Yup these idiots in some parts of NY still in the streets....I'm hearing the trains are still fukking packed

This shyt killing people at all ages .....don't be fooled guys

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
We really about to pass China in deaths, them lying fukks :francis:
Yeah looking at our deaths, Italy, Spain and then China, something ain’t adding up.

And then if you look at the closed cases percentages worldwide where 19% have died, their numbers do seem suspiciously low. If the mortality rate for this virus is higher than China made it appear that’s pretty fukked up :francis: or maybe their mass sanitation and intense lockdown really did help curve deaths

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Trump told people if you are dying go vote...please people take this seriously tell tour friends, family, exes everyone to vote like it means your families life on it..sadly some of us are going to learn about someone who died from this and could have been prevented if we didnt have this idiot in office talking about hoax......im deeply saddened about what is going on and what is going to happen
Somebody could kill him on live TV right now and the world would be relieved.

I never think violently towards somebody I have never directly communicated with, but this dude needs to go man :yeshrug:. I'd laugh happily and get fried in absolute happiness :yeshrug: